Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Missions help

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 7son View Post
    Finally completed LOL sentinel 3 mission after 6 attempts. After reading mission carefully says equip strength talismans ON Eddie, not ANY Eddie. Arrgh, if that's supposed to be a riddle it ain't funny. Glad I never got rid of him, I can't complete missions using troopers.
    And what is Wicker Man Eddie? Never heard of or seen it. Only Wicker Man I know of is the boss at the end of the first level. Is that the same one?
    One more mission question. What exactly is the"power down"ability? Seems I've been using it quite a bit, just can't narrow it down to a certain character.
    Here is the thread on wicker man eddie. He was a reward after completing Ailing Kingdom.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...t=wicker+eddie

Power down - I'm guessing you're referring to missions that require a player to use lower power effects "x" amount of times or on certain characters. This can be accomplished with toons that can steal power like Gunner Undead Rescuer/Undead Hunter or those equipped with energy talismans.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    So, we're not allowed to use troopers on these new missions? If that's true I'm screwed as I sold EDDIE about an year ago when got Soldier Eddie and needed gold for upgrades ... Since then I've never pulled him from any souls. Is there any chance to get him from 1 star or other souls?
    I think i just read in another thread, that Leviathan recomended that support should be contacted, since you're not alone with that problem
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    I have used Eddie from one of my troopers and it worked. I had no other Eddies in any free slot. Just him and 3 normal toons.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Thanks Alchemist. Just figured out the energy talisman thing, was pissing me off for a week!
    Wasn't sure about the Eddie thing because his name is just "The Wicker Man", with no Eddie. Luckily I still have him. Have to wait till Monday warrior LOL comes back to check that one of the list.
    I didn't have as many problems the last time with missions, I guess I was more excited about the game way back then.
    Last edited by 7son; 10-26-2017 at 08:59 AM. Reason: spelling edit

OS
    Android
    Perhaps and blind or stupid (or both).
    There is a mission that requires Life Talisman.
    I'm not able to find this one in my stash or where to get in the game.
    Any hints?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Any hints?
    Life talismans are simply the green health talismans that give 15% life eaned early in the game in ailing kingdom or garden of life.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by crapmaster View Post
    Any hints?
    Crapmaster

You can find those at Ailing Kingdom World: (The 1st one - on every difficulty stages) or BNW Garden Of Life (Gunner/Sentinel one: Stages I-III)...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Great! Thanks for quick responses! :-)

OS
    Android
    I think you're asking for blue life talismans, not green health. You can find them in Gardens of Dismay floor IV-X
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Can anyone help me with the last missions, the ones with very rare talismans? I see that i have to equip a set of rage & hunter for lol x warrior. I am nowhere near to complete a set of rage as i had just one that somehow got sold cause i can't find it in inventory or on toons.
    I need a trooper that has all rare sets and to put them on the champ in the right day. Can anyone help? Thanks!
    mkultra-1058