OS
    Android

How Dark Rituals should have gone.

Hooray we have another game update to hold our attention for another month. New missions, satellite 15, and some nice new characters to top it off. So with every new character ever, there's gotta be an event about them. This one in particular hasn't been sitting too well with the lot of us. Personally, I don't really like how things went with this one. I'm just going to throw out how I would have made this event run.

Instead of spending all day getting 200 fragments for a rare soul, and all week getting 500 fragments for a 4* toon, how about spending time getting common fragments for a legendary soul, be it 100 as the normal amount, or 200 for this special event. And as a 500 fragment, more rare option, it's a soul that guarantees any of the 5 priestesses, with a chance to pull the witch doctor (with none of that limited time character garbage). That would inspire many more people to pay for ironite and continue their battles.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Hooray we have another game update to hold our attention for another month. New missions, satellite 15, and some nice new characters to top it off. So with every new character ever, there's gotta be an event about them. This one in particular hasn't been sitting too well with the lot of us. Personally, I don't really like how things went with this one. I'm just going to throw out how I would have made this event run.

Instead of spending all day getting 200 fragments for a rare soul, and all week getting 500 fragments for a 4* toon, how about spending time getting common fragments for a legendary soul, be it 100 as the normal amount, or 200 for this special event. And as a 500 fragment, more rare option, it's a soul that guarantees any of the 5 priestesses, with a chance to pull the witch doctor (with none of that limited time character garbage). That would inspire many more people to pay for ironite and continue their battles.
    That would have been better IMO also. I played the shit out of PvP so far and i'm no where near 500, I really shouldn't have to put my real life on hold for a week for a measly 4* character.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572