Thread: Navigator Eddie

OS
    iOS

Navigator Eddie

Since the update, the Roaring Wave for Navigator will only let you hit “late”. As soon as I hit the button, it says late, even before the circles have started to close.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Since the update, the Roaring Wave for Navigator will only let you hit “late”. As soon as I hit the button, it says late, even before the circles have started to close.
    Go earlier, lotsa toons like that, possessed rockets 4 example. There's slight variations in perfect hit timing 4 most toons, then there's the odd ones that r off the fuckin grid!!!
    Last edited by Silentknight; 10-23-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Go earlier, lotsa toons like that, possessed rockets 4 example. There's slight variations in perfect hit timing 4 most toons, then there's the odd ones that r off the fuckin grid!!!
    There’s all sorts of weird toon stuffs. I’ve had characters of mine steal beneficial effects when they can’t, I’ve had them get extra turns when they can’t, just some weird glitches.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    There’s all sorts of weird toon stuffs. I’ve had characters of mine steal beneficial effects when they can’t, I’ve had them get extra turns when they can’t, just some weird glitches.
    Same with every update! Had the extra turn on my own team when I clearly had no toon capable! Stability seems to have improved so that's a plus!!! Here anyways.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Same with every update! Had the extra turn on my own team when I clearly had no toon capable! Stability seems to have improved so that's a plus!!! Here anyways.
    Lol yeah, still here. Tho, I did just utter the words “this f-ing game” after pulling my eighth ritual three star shit weed soul lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063