Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Exalted Sacrifice Test: 40,000

So I finally pulled enough disposable toons to hit 40k in the pit and wanted to share my results below: I was really hoping for some skill shards but, well that's my luck. But the rewards were still pretty amazing to behold nevertheless. I cashed them all in and got back my Pharaoh Dog King, Assassin NboL, and Gunner Golden Son. My only real loss is Beezy but I had a spare I got from my 5th Eternity soul, only difference is the one I have now isn't sharded, but an acceptable loss as I don't have any uses for him. But I also got a Sentinel Chopper and Magus Trickster so welcome to those new guys. Other notable toons are a dupe SSD, Wickerman, Gunner CotD, and Angel of Pain.

You'd think that cashing in 65 souls total would give me more than just 1 5*, especially with that 5* being someone I JUST gave away...Name:  Sac1.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  50.6 KBName:  Sac2.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  30.3 KBName:  Sac3.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  30.2 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    thanks man, very helpful information,

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    thanks man, very helpful information,
    Yea, u can now make a big asscgart that accurately shows how the sacrifice drop rate works, and how to get whatever u want whenever u want from it.

Using the power of math
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    It would take me several years to get 40,000...

I have trouble even making a tier 5+ cause all I ever get is USELESS FUCKING 3* TOONS!!!!!

I'm only allowed to use 4 mad faces??? - "You have included a total of 35 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 4. Please correct the problem and then continue again." - That makes me mad.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    It would take me several years to get 40,000...

I have trouble even making a tier 5+ cause all I ever get is USELESS FUCKING 3* TOONS!!!!!

I'm only allowed to use 4 mad faces??? - "You have included a total of 35 images in your message. The maximum number that you may include is 4. Please correct the problem and then continue again." - That makes me mad.
    M8 u dont even know how many times i open a rare soul, purple death happens and then shitty ass wicker man eddie pops out, ive opened about 13 4* so far and no 5* since i got my rainmaker from the immorta soul event.

Also, ik the feels m8, shitty forum restrictions...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    M8 u dont even know how many times i open a rare soul, purple death happens and then shitty ass wicker man eddie pops out, ive opened about 13 4* so far and no 5* since i got my rainmaker from the immorta soul event.

Also, ik the feels m8, shitty forum restrictions...
    It's always SOL for me. I don't ever want to use him because i'm sick of his stupid dupe face.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    It's always SOL for me. I don't ever want to use him because i'm sick of his stupid dupe face.
    Dont let the educated fool hear u say that...

OS
    Android
    I'll admit I was skeptical at first, but now I think that these changes are a massive improvement to sacrifice.

Well now to see what doubling an ultimate sacrifice looks like. 10 natural 5* Eddies will be required. And I'm nowhere near close to that, no way I'm getting rid of my only ones anyways. So I'll wait for 10 dupes to come along and then I'll throw them in for 100,000 essence. Holy cow that's enough for a whole ring fill I think, whoever has that much essence to give might not even need the rewards that follow, but I'm just so curious to see what would come out of it.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I made a tier 7 sacrifice finally.

Reward for the sacrifice.

Name:  Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-09-32.png
Views: 418
Size:  589.7 KB

Reward for vortex fill.

Name:  Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-09-54.png
Views: 448
Size:  687.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-09-26-20-10-01.png
Views: 419
Size:  664.1 KB

Plus one legendary for tier 7 achievement. All 4 legendary souls were dupe, but one cyborg and one pdk so good essence on a future sacrifice.

OS
    Android
    26 Skill Shards!? WOW!!
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹