Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

A surprisingly good day in LotB

So i've been one 5* character short of an ultimate sacrifice for weeks now. Yesterday I went hard, I did PvP all day for that damn legendary soul. Finally get it, boom my first alliance general. I think to myself... Wow the one time I want a dupe, I get one of my most wanted characters I'll take that any damn day!

So then, I buy a ton of G/A souls through trooper store for the achievement of a legendary soul. Finally get it, and it's a 4* dupe. At this point i'm close as hell to a vortex, so I buy a bunch of regular souls now. Finally get the vortex and I get another legendary soul, 3 skill shards and 8 rare G/A souls (I figured it would be more, but it's fine i'm very happy with the outcome).

Legendary soul, 4* dupe. The I drop the G/A souls and OMFG

THE PRISONER! FINALLY.

Thank you RNG gods, you finally showed some love. I just need about 15 more skill shards now....

Now If I can get a 5* character for the ultimate sacrifice haha, I was up til 1Am trying to get this.

My theory is they really wanted me to shut up in here. Good job on that, no complaints for a while.

Edit: I'd like to add my thoughts on how expensive this day was. I spent over 1.5M in gold on sacrifices, and power ups. By the time I got the prisoner, I had no gold to spend on him, and the general is only in his 50's so far. It's unbelievable how expensive the book of souls is in the long run.
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 10-24-2017 at 04:38 PM.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    I'd like to add that my ultimate sacrifice has been prolonged. Since the game has been so annoying recently I was going to sacrifice a few fully sharded characters I don't even use anymore. But now that i'm happy with the game for now, I should probably keep them... Warrior CotD, blue allied soldier, Wickerman, and GCR. Each one helped me a lot at certain points, so the sentimental value will hold for now lol
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Interestingly enough, my day yesterday was pretty surprising as well. After having a stale couple of weeks only getting 4* dupes, I logged in for the daily reward GA soul and I thought to myself "okay give me something good." Next thing I know I hear the scream and out comes my second Vampire Hunter Eddie. I was torn between extreme happiness and mild disappointment. I was happy to get a dupe that will hand out the most essence possible, but also sort of wishing for Aces High or Rainmaker. Either way I'm glad I pulled someone who will put me toward my own Ultimate Sacrifice.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Interestingly enough, my day yesterday was pretty surprising as well. After having a stale couple of weeks only getting 4* dupes, I logged in for the daily reward GA soul and I thought to myself "okay give me something good." Next thing I know I hear the scream and out comes my second Vampire Hunter Eddie. I was torn between extreme happiness and mild disappointment. I was happy to get a dupe that will hand out the most essence possible, but also sort of wishing for Aces High or Rainmaker. Either way I'm glad I pulled someone who will put me toward my own Ultimate Sacrifice.
    That's awesome. I still need all the rare G/A Eddies... I still do want to get that ultimate sacrifice but I don't know if I should part with those characters. I'm sure it'll be another month before I get a 5* pull from anything now, so I've got plenty of time to think it over.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Congrats Dank! I see that you removed your tag line...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Congrats Dank! I see that you removed your tag line...
    Don't get too excited. I'm sure something stupid will put me back over the edge soon. Lmao

But really, I'm just thinking of the perspective of everyone who visits the forum, and see's all my negativity. It gets old fast I'm sure. So I'm just trying to settle down haha

Plus I used over 10k trooper points on those damn souls yesterday, and I really need badges guys. Totally worth it though.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Talking about sentimental value always reminds me of my Corrupt General. He was my first 5* toon and I got him a little while after I first started playing. I think out of all the characters I have, he's been here for the longest because he carried my team through the story missions and now that he's been buffed, he's back on my team for PvP, he's quite the killer, probably the reason why I finished Warlord last week.

I try to stay positive around the forums but every once in a while I just have to let out my frustration in a wall of text. Usually some time after that, something good happens and I regret posting negative things. But sometimes the devs and moderators need a good kick in the pants to help them realize that this game has a massive amount of potential.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Talking about sentimental value always reminds me of my Corrupt General. He was my first 5* toon and I got him a little while after I first started playing. I think out of all the characters I have, he's been here for the longest because he carried my team through the story missions and now that he's been buffed, he's back on my team for PvP, he's quite the killer, probably the reason why I finished Warlord last week.
    He's on my list to sacrifice for the ultimate. It took for freaking ever to get him, and now I have the other general and a prisoner. I'm thinking screw the ultimate. I have a good amount of bad ass characters. Why waste them now?

I might as well wait another 6 months (probably more like a year) to get my first ultimate... It just really sucks how long it usually takes to get a 5* char... Yesterday was just crazy lol. I haven't used a legendary soul in months, and I had 3 yesterday.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Wow I was auto playing powerslave farming for gold, and after a few I noticed I had 6 mission achievements haha. Awesome. (Positivity! hahaha)
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post

My theory is they really wanted me to shut up in here. Good job on that, no complaints for a while.
    LOL .. congratz for the pull !
    Tridimension-1303