OS
    iOS

No way to get Wicker Or Soldier Eddie???

I know a player starts with these Eddies... or at least gets them early in the game.

Well they were going unused and in an effort to get SOMETHING more powerful or even a skill shard or two, I sacrificed them.

Same for Mummy Eddie.. but Mummy Eddie pops almost every day.

Why don't Soldier and Wicker Eddie ever appear again???

(FYI, if not for a trooper's Wicker Eddie which happened to have Holy talisman's equipped I NEVER would have completed that new mission)

OS
    Android
    You get given these Eddies early in the game and they are good enough to see you right through to the end. You made a bad call in sacrificing them, but I expect the devs will dig you out of your self-made mess if the other thread is anything to go by. Send a message to support.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    See. . . early on there's no way to know that you may need those Eddie's later. After playing for a couple weeks, you tend to focus on one Eddie to power him up to beat levels. In that quest, it's not unreasonable to sacrifice some characters which you never use in order to try and strengthen the characters you always use. It's not like new players know that once they are gone, they are gone forever. You don't realize that when every soul and rare soul just keeps spitting out the same characters.

I assumed, incorrectly, that once I got into rare souls and rare G/A souls they'd appear again. After all I kept seeing the other "beginning" Eddies - Run to the Hills, Mummy, and SOL Eddie - over and over and over and over again.

I'm just pointing out that it would be nice to at least have the possibility of pulling Wicker or Soldier Eddie. Maybe not as often as Mummy and SOL.. but at least from rare/rareGA souls. Wicker and Soldier aren't even listed anywhere under any reward screen.

Of course, since then I've got a dozen Eddies or thereabout. So, while it's not critical in almost all instances, this latest round of missions made me realize that they may actually be needed at some point.

I don't deny that this was my error. But it was an error of inexperience. And quite honestly, I DID check out some of my Troopers pages and saw they no longer had these Eddies either... so it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. I just figured they'd pop up again later.

Let me be clear.. I'm not asking for the Eddies... I'm asking that they be a possibility in Rare Soul drops, that's all.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-25-2017 at 05:18 AM.

OS
    Android
    From elsewhere:

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you have sold, or Sacrificed these characters in the past, please contact our support team for assistance at support@ironmaidenlegacy.com
    I'm sure at one time it was possible to get dupe Wickerman and soldier but the Devs removed them if I recall correctly. Perhaps a warning on those irreplaceable characters like original Eddie, grim reaper, etc would have been good.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    From elsewhere:

I'm sure at one time it was possible to get dupe Wickerman and soldier but the Devs removed them if I recall correctly. Perhaps a warning on those irreplaceable characters like original Eddie, grim reaper, etc would have been good.
    You’re right, Ian. I had a dupe Soldier and sacrificed him when sacrifice came out. I know I was surprised and a bit disappointed when I got him from a g/a soul.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I knew those Eddies could be pulled from souls (4* I think), but didn't know NF removed them. If that's the case, then sacrificing them shouldn't be allowed.
    My game tag: Valgard-4141

OS
    iOS
    FYI.. support allowed me to SWAP 2 Eddies I had for 3 star level 1 Wicker and Soldier Eddie. Don't know if they start as 3 star, can't remember. but at least I have them should they be needed in the future. (And Mummy RTTH Eddies are 3 star and drop regularly so it was an easy swap for me).

I would agree that if there's no way to get them back.. they shouldn't be allowed to be sacrificed if other game factors (like missions) depend upon them.