Hybrid View

OS
    Android

When the light begins to fade (a message to my troops)

By the end of October, I shall be going completely casual.

I can't pretend any longer, I now resent this game and the amount of time it takes out of my day: Grinding troopers, grinding arena, and events that generally mean just a lot more grinding than usual (for a chance of something!). I have tried to keep going for the sake of my troopers, but it's just not fun anymore. Anyway, no need to rant - its all been said before.

So, I'll probably play until this weekend which gives you all a chance to find decent replacements if you choose to drop me (and can't blame you if you do). I'll cash in my stack of rare G/A souls which should be the final nail in the coffin when it comes out all 3* dupes. From Halloween onwards I will log in when I feel like it, rather than out of obligation.

I feel honoured to have counted some of the true luminaries of this community amongst my troops. It's you guys that have kept me going, so many thanks to you all - have fun, and maybe I'll see you around in future.
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    Sad to read Ian, but completely understandable. Starting to feel the same. I was extremely disappointed that they did not address Troopers with this last update. I'm beginning to think that this is what they want. Weed out the old guard for newbs that don't know better.

Thanks for accepting my request and all the badges...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info, Ian.

I believe that you are my longest serving trooper so it's sad news indeed. Even sadder is the fact that every time i lose a trooper the game gets more manageable. Anyway, thanks for the collaboration and if you, at some point, should come back to full throttle, send me a request (if i'm still around....)

Enjoy and take care

tex \,,/
    Last edited by tex-0775; 10-25-2017 at 11:02 PM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    A gauntlet mode is coming soon™ for troopers. The rest will probably remain as they are.
    Have fun in RL
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.