OS
    Android

Please review the thorn talismans

First of all, i'm wondering if these thorn talismanss are bugged or not: their description says that they "reflect physical and true damage and inflict heal block and permadeath" (and they would already be overpowered imho); but the problem is that they also remove beneficial effects on the enemy team...i'm losing a lot of arena battles cause of them.
    Even when i have the endure buff on my characters, it's always wiped away and I get easily destroyed, since these thorn talismans also reflect waaaay too much damage.

So, beside the buffs removing, i think they should be nerfed a bit, as they are too OP at the moment in my opinion.

They do reflect too much damage. try using hitting a character with thorn shield with DM and you will wipe out the whole team.

The removal of endure is working properly though, it can be removed by permde.

OS
    Android
    I'm quite pissed off by the fact of some players exploit the bug in the arena... Had I known they use this talisman set on one of their toons, I would not be bothered to attack them with high risk of losing the battle...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    They do reflect too much damage. try using hitting a character with thorn shield with DM and you will wipe out the whole team.

The removal of endure is working properly though, it can be removed by permde.
    wow, then they are even more overpowered than i thought...
    Devs should really reconsider how they work, this way your whole team gets destroyed with a single attack (even cause the damage is reflected to the whole team instead of towards just the attacker, which is how it should work instead imho).

I think they should reflect less damage and have a chance to apply permadeath and heal block (let's say the usual 35 percent), and not doing it automatically the 100 percent of times.