OS
    iOS

3 star evo rune dissapier from GoL

farming today GoL X with more than 400 SoT and didn't received any 3 star evo rune,is there any better place with better chance?

OS
    Android
    I've been grinding at A Matter of Life and Death. It's not the best, as it does take a while, but I'm getting about 4-5 for every 80 SOT
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258 is no longer in use. Thank you for the badges!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - Ramesses, Virtual XI, Gambler, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast, Samurai Emperor, U.S Cavalry
    Major Malakhov, Anubis, Hierophant, Sirius, The Beast, Krampus

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I was just going to make a forum post about this myself, thankfully i'm not the only one. Normally when I have SoT and there are no PVE events I just autofarm the Gardens and almost every time I get at least enough 3* evo runes to upgrade one 4* Talisman up to a 5* Talisman (~per 80 SoT). I have done this many many times and usually get a decent amount of evo runes without fail. Lately, and even right before this event, I have not been getting hardly any at all. I have completed 72 runs so far (720 SoT) for this event and I have gotten enough 3* evo runes to upgrade a single 4* talisman to 5* status. I really need more to improve my roster for the Gauntlet and lately the drops have not been so good for me. I hope this is just bad luck and not because the drop rates were silently decreased.
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Well, maybe it was bad luck after all, maybe someone or something heard my plea. Last autoplay run through GoF (~320 SoT) I got a good amount of 3* runes, enough to upgrade all my magus shinobi characters talismans
    Champion: Crusader (Coalgiver during PVP events)
    Max lvl/shard/talisman Eddies: Shaman, Alexander, Coalgiver, Clansman, Trooper, Navigator, Cyborg, Aces High, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Visions, Viking, Seventh Son, Mystic, Edward, Crusader, Iron, Beast

OS
    iOS
    I farm NotB all the time. Run all my Troopers, nearly every day, in NotB. I usually pick up about 20 per day.

It's the main reason I bought Alex Eddie and it's been totally worth it! This has solved "not having enough of 3* Evo Runes issues," for me anyway.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    Android
    I agree with Zerynx. Since I got Alex I've been running NotB daily with troopers. Been getting several of both evo shards and runes, had no problem with it.
    Deathbat-9018
    Sniper-1258 is no longer in use. Thank you for the badges!

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - Ramesses, Virtual XI, Gambler, Coalgiver, Number Of The Beast, Samurai Emperor, U.S Cavalry
    Major Malakhov, Anubis, Hierophant, Sirius, The Beast, Krampus