Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    no problem i will share a warrior eddie with rage/hunter for tuesday (LOL warrior day), perhaps before to don't forget you
    thanks man! If you need sth I have let me know (have Meteor or comet talis eg).
    All my other troopers too ofc!

Edit: have put comet talis on Clair if someone needs
    Last edited by GotN; 11-03-2017 at 05:12 AM.

OS
    Android
    no problem i will share a warrior eddie with rage/hunter for tuesday (LOL warrior day), perhaps before to don't forget you
    I'll be using that warrior eddie on that day too. Might take me 3 weeks to do it though as deleting/sending requests with the time zone difference is kinda difficult.
    I wish I could return the favour but I dont have the rarer talismans that others need. the best I could offer is comet or meteor talismans like GotN.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    hunter and rage on my Warrior Eddie Activated to tuesday
    I need Zone (the most important) and lightning
    I play all troopers all days.

what do you need zamasu?
    Lol warrior X- rage and hunter talismans on a warrior- 3 times ?
    If yes i will activate it for another player and you if you need at next warrior LOL
    Yes, Please I need the rage and hunter talismans ...

OS
    Android
    Probably some of you notices that I haven't been very active in PVP, well I kicked the shit out of this DK in GoF until he asked me to stop and he will grant me one wish, then I said: "GIVE ME THOSE RAGE TALISMANS, BITCH!"... and he did it
    To all my troopers, I am switching my champion with Samurai Eddie but don't let him fight, he has no Skill Shards on him and the tallies are nod fully upgraded.
    Is the next set needed Zone talismans, guys?
    Thanks!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    How many missions are there? I’m currently at 198 of 200 and have three more to go. Two of them are in gunner LoL with invisible talis and the other one with predator and lightning. The third one is the one with zone eaters. Does someone know, if there are more to come?
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    How many missions are there? I’m currently at 198 of 200 and have three more to go. Two of them are in gunner LoL with invisible talis and the other one with predator and lightning. The third one is the one with zone eaters. Does someone know, if there are more to come?
    Odd... I have 4 left (Lethal Force V, Augmented Power IV, Latent Ability IV, Potent Combo V), and I'm at 189/200. I have a bad feeling some of my missions aren't registering to the tally. I was already surprised that I got the Permadeath Hunter missions again when the game updated. But I'll wait till Sunday at least before I contact Support, just to be sure.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I am wondering how high some of these missions go I only have two open but I am at 192. I just have augmented power and latent ability left.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Odd... I have 4 left (Lethal Force V, Augmented Power IV, Latent Ability IV, Potent Combo V), and I'm at 189/200. I have a bad feeling some of my missions aren't registering to the tally. I was already surprised that I got the Permadeath Hunter missions again when the game updated. But I'll wait till Sunday at least before I contact Support, just to be sure.
    Didn’t this happen with the first set of missions too? I seem to remember some people getting GPD before others. If I’m not mistaken, I think I’d finished them all but it still didn’t register enough for the GPD. It wasn’t until they pushed a fix that I was able to claim him.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Thanks to Moonshadow i just finished mission 200 and got that red Pharaoh Dog. At the moment there are 2 missions left. The one with zone eater and the other one is clearing LoL 3 times with invisible Talis in a gunner. I’ll do that tomorrow and see what happens. I’ll keep you updated.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily