Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Don't worry, Kamuz, I will keep my Carriage Rider, equipped with the Lightning talismans, as a champion, if the missions will require the use of them.

I'm currently at the mission which requires the Comet talismans... I think I sold them at some point, because they were sorcery and I didn't find a use for them. I gained only 2 from the GoD after BNW was released...

So, if any trooper of mine still has those Comet talismans, please equip them on your champ, if possible. Thx in advance.
    Mistic Eddie with Comet Talismans I don’t have them at max level just use it as a second Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Hoping someone has a desert guardian as I don't - any helpers on my trooper list?

I also have comet, endure (x2), predator, meteor, vampiric, chance, cyclone, echo if any of these are needed.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornetaker View Post
    Do you have another open trooper slot?

Request sent. You're help is much appreciated.

Cheers, Hornet
    Sorry man I just needed 2 troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Moonshadow, anything for you mate. Done, Wickerman Eddie quipped with Comet Talismans. He is only 4* Level 80, but hope that won’t be an issue for anyone since he will only be along for the ride, lol!

I also have the Meteor Talismans if anyone needs a Champ with those Talismans.
    Hey Moonshadow, let me know when you are done so I can revert my trooper back. Kinda feel bad for my troopers to deal with a 4* Level 80 Toon as my champion

OS
    iOS
    Hi Moonshadow, I have the comet talis I my AOP. He’s not sharded but talis are level 50. I think he should do the job. I have quake talis level 40 on my FOTD Eddie for Gunner LoL mission which is Tomorrow. I will make him champ for that day.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Hey Moonshadow, let me know when you are done so I can revert my trooper back. Kinda feel bad for my troopers to deal with a 4* Level 80 Toon as my champion
    IceMan, sorry mate, I didn't saw it before, thank you for your kind intentions, but the Comet talismans are needed for completing three times the Warrior LoL, so you can change back your champ to AHE and, if you will & can, change to Wicker Eddie+comet talis only on the Warrior LoL day. Would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Hi Moonshadow, I have the comet talis I my AOP. He’s not sharded but talis are level 50. I think he should do the job. I have quake talis level 40 on my FOTD Eddie for Gunner LoL mission which is Tomorrow. I will make him champ for that day.
    Peep, thank you too in advance for you help, would be really great & appreciated if your AoP will be on the Warrior LoL day as a champ!

I also have a complete set of Quake talis, will equip to a champ, if & when needed.

Noticed also that Blacksteel also has a Wicker Eddie + comets, so if he'll be on that Warrior LoL day, I could finish the mission in one day.

Hailz to you, troopers, like your support! \m/
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    IceMan, sorry mate, I didn't saw it before, thank you for your kind intentions, but the Comet talismans are needed for completing three times the Warrior LoL, so you can change back your champ to AHE and, if you will & can, change to Wicker Eddie+comet talis only on the Warrior LoL day. Would be much appreciated!

Peep, thank you too in advance for you help, would be really great & appreciated if your AoP will be on the Warrior LoL day as a champ!

I also have a complete set of Quake talis, will equip to a champ, if & when needed.

Noticed also that Blacksteel also has a Wicker Eddie + comets, so if he'll be on that Warrior LoL day, I could finish the mission in one day.

Hailz to you, troopers, like your support! \m/
    Cheers mate, sounds good. I will switch to him on Monday evening after the reset, in time for LoL Warrior. Else please remind me via a PM if I forget...Cheers!
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 10-29-2017 at 05:35 AM.

OS
    iOS
    If one of my trooper need to use a charact with a specific talismant set, let me know and i will change my champion!
    I just miss 3 sets (rage (2), lightening (2) and zone (3)) for the moment... I will try to get them as soon as possible even if farming bnw level X is a pain for me :/
    Dje.

Ps: Thank you Kamuz for sharing your samurai i hope i can help you in return if the lightening tals aren't too hard to get!
    dje-8079

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Hoping someone has a desert guardian as I don't - any helpers on my trooper list?

I also have comet, endure (x2), predator, meteor, vampiric, chance, cyclone, echo if any of these are needed.

Cheers
    Hi Scott, did you manage to find one? I’m a little late here, but if you still need him, I can throw him in for a bit.

Edit: if you still need him, let me know if it’s a specific talisman setup. I honestly can’t remember what that mission was.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post

Cheers
    Hi Scott

I have the desert guardian, is level 100 but without skillshard, let me note if you want I change my trooper.

Cheers
    yojo-5182