Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horus+stun

OS
    Android

Horus+stun

So from what I can see his skill is 100% guaranteed to stun most of your team every turn, add in corrupt general and you might as well quit if you dont go first.

OS
    Android
    You can defend against that by using immunity talismans or toons with an immunity passive, such as assassin war dog.

OS
    Android
    Having Eda, Valkyrie Knight can really help as her passive grants up to 2 random allies Perfect Immunity. Though if the enemy team has Prisoner too, that's when things get difficult. I think Immunity talismans are the best way to go.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    There are several characters which grant immunity at the start of a battle. That's all you need.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    There are several characters which grant immunity at the start of a battle. That's all you need.
    And they won't grant you jack shit if the other team has prisoner with primordials and RNG decides to give perfect corruption to your entire team. As deathbat said above, only immunity talis will guarantee immunity. Sad but true.
    Last edited by Knut-3112; 09-03-2018 at 09:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    True, but quite easily solved.
    Put immunity on one cleanser in your team. I have them on Blue Lilith, giving me a blocker immune to the Prisoner and she's able to cleanse my team if I don't go first and am stunned.
    Same works with other cleansers of course, and also, Angel talismans are a good counter, e.g. on Visons Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Now Witch Doctor is also a great counter for stunners.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    Now Witch Doctor is also a great counter for stunners.
    Does witch doctor passive works when other team has Prisoner?
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Immunity or Angel Talisman on Alchemist and you are cleansed every basic attack.

OS
    Android
    Gunner Lilith is pretty much your only option right now, put immunity talis on her and ofc the regen ones, havent had much of a problem with Horus since picking her up. You also need Osiris passive though, you might be able to do without but idk. Angel talis on a cleanser are an option too. Its a pretty sad state of affairs though, you should pretty much just avoid Horus teams entirely unless they dont have primordials. Its extremely unhealthy for one character to define the meta like that even being able to beat it fine its boring as hell and just stifles any of the fun in trying other treams