Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    About 22 event souls open gives me Hallowed Eddie, another Prisoner (LOL) & Fotd Eddie (dupe)..
    So yeah the chance of pulling them is way higher than regular souls... of course it s all about rng so luck always matters

Anyway it s been a great month for me with all these events and many of the "old players" are coming back even if only in casual mode ---> that s a good thing
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 10-28-2017 at 02:49 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    About 22 event souls open gives me Hallowed Eddie, another Prisoner (LOL) & Fotd Eddie (dupe)..
    So yeah the chance of pulling them is way higher than regular souls... of course it s all about rng so luck always matters

Anyway it s been a great month for me with all these events and many of the "old players" are coming back even if only in casual mode ---> that s a good thing
    Good event for you but for many of us it s a totally shit event for now ( when a player open 60 souls with only crap and you 22 with the best loot there is a problem )
    22 souls from sacrifice?
    I did another fear X and 0 souls again...
    Last edited by blade685; 10-28-2017 at 03:10 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Good event for you but for many of us it s a totally shit event for now
    22 souls from sacrifice?
    I did another fear X and 0 souls again...
    Yep mostly from a 6 tier sacrifice & a vortex fill + few of them from the shop.. i have to agree with you guys that the drop chance from BNW is ridicolously low.. i got only one soul from 15 run in garden of life VII
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    I was working all day yesterday and acquired hundreds of runes of varying degrees. Dozens of rounds in Brave New World mostly in the upper dungeons and I didn't get a single soul from any of them at all. I bought one yesterday from trooper points and surprise it was a 3* dupe.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Yep mostly from a 6 tier sacrifice & a vortex fill + few of them from the shop.. i have to agree with you guys that the drop chance from BNW is ridicolously low.. i got only one soul from 15 run in garden of life VII
    sure one run at level X must give one soul for the effort
    one more test at level X fear and... maclo error with 15 sands and time lost ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-28-2017 at 03:54 PM.

OS
    Android

Angry

Good evening gals & guys...

So there will be a slightly update of an event... I did another one sacrifice ((2 fully sharded toons + 1 dupe Eddie + another GOOD toons)... The result was:

15 G/A (rbage) souls - no need to comment here...
    20 Rare Souls (have NO gold to open them up and somehow I don't wish to...)
    0 (ZERO, NULL) HALLOWEEN SOULS!!! If I would get those for money I would immediately demanded to get them back!!!
    Sure thing no one forced me to do this what I've done but still... YOU, Devs are the ones who play very very dirty - you tease people - say one thing and do another one... SIMPLY CHEAT!!!

So I dare to ask you, devs how this is stands with the info that you have put as ad of the event?

Let's look at the tems of the event:

1. Earn Halloween Souls from Sacrifice... (NOT a single word of ''chances'' - so I take it as ''granted'' above certain level)... So I did another one, NOT a small one - Tier VI... I guess it's enough because my first event sacrifice was also Tier VI and I WAS GIVEN 15 souls, now not a single one... Why?!?!?
    2. The time of an event is ALSO CORRECT - so... Where the hell are my Helloween souls?!?!?!?!

3. About getting them from BNW - simply WASTE of time and so ironities = NO DROPS AT ALL...

The results of opening them may be quite different story - but even not had the chance to try... This is not even a gamble, but ordinary vulgar rip-off!!! That would be all... Now just to fed up with the ''events'' and so the game... Just not cool to be f--ked like that...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    here are my drops from 136 runs level 8 GOL:

Name:  2017-10-28 19_02_59-Mappe1 - Excel.png
Views: 275
Size:  11.4 KB

i'm farming more for immunity and like the the extra value from these souls but these talismans hardly ever drop. that's really bad for such crucial talismans, the droprates should be much better (and the % were increased a few updates ago...LOL). souldrops are kinda okayish 22 souls gave me 3 4* so on the low end but still okay for me...

but BNW isn't fun at all. it takes too long, it's too expensive and the drops are still crapish, wasted feature for me...cannot see a reason to farm it after i get enough immunity talis. really unfortunate after 1 year of development...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    sure one run at level X must give one soul for the effort
    one more test at level X fear and... maclo error with 15 sands and time lost ^^
    new level X another maclo at the end and another 15 sands lost, end of that shit brave new world bugged feature for me!
    All players i know in real life have leave the game, i'm the last
    One day you can give us back all lost sands of time lost after maclo error or never...?
    update after update always many problems after more than one year it's very very frustrating
    Last edited by blade685; 10-28-2017 at 06:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    here are my drops from 136 runs level 8 GOL:

Name:  2017-10-28 19_02_59-Mappe1 - Excel.png
Views: 275
Size:  11.4 KB

i'm farming more for immunity and like the the extra value from these souls but these talismans hardly ever drop. that's really bad for such crucial talismans, the droprates should be much better (and the % were increased a few updates ago...LOL). souldrops are kinda okayish 22 souls gave me 3 4* so on the low end but still okay for me...

but BNW isn't fun at all. it takes too long, it's too expensive and the drops are still crapish, wasted feature for me...cannot see a reason to farm it after i get enough immunity talis. really unfortunate after 1 year of development...
    This chart says it all. BNW is a waste of time - thanks for posting this. Not that we didn’t know it from experience, but nothing beats having some data
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS

@devs

Why call this a mega event when we cannot even get the soul through BNW. Honestly you should extend it and re adjust the drop rates this is such a disappointing end to a great month... we are whistling so much time and ironite on bnw for nothing... I am seeing the end of this game for me...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/