Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Smile

Good mornin' gals & guys

Well... I've sacrificed dupe Viking, Magus COTD, fully sharded ABB, to reach VI sac and fill the vortex as the bonus... Everything gave me:

1 Legendary Soul = Assassin NBOL (not dupe!)
    15 Halloween Souls = Hallowed Eddie + 14 crap things
    15 G/A (rbage) souls = which produced all but garbage...
    7 Skillshards

So... I'm very happy of the HE, bit less happy of wasting 15 G/A - Still no Prisoner or FOTD Eddie though (once had 3-4x such Eddies, yet sacrificed them all...)

Main task accomplished with relatively small costs paid

Have a nice day and so weekend everyone - happy hunting!

P.S. For now I don't have enough materials to bring the guy to decent shape, yet as soon as I collect some (Sunday I believe) I might be putting him as the Champ...

Cheers,

W

UPDATE:

Sacrificing all unwanted souls -> Enough materials to level new Eddie to 100...

Plus I have got:

1 Red soul = Cultist Warden

2x Rare Souls = 2x Red Eyes! (Magus COTD - LOL and dupe CR Eddie - but still very happy!)
    Last edited by Witkacy; 10-27-2017 at 09:24 AM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    sacrifice level 6 and only ass souls and 3 skill shard.....and useless toons
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    The Dark Ritual souls event was the most horrible event for me, as I needed to stop at the 435 frags for the Green priestess, after spending the last 20 SoW and getting only frags for the ritual souls, which gave me only 3* dupes, the single exception being a dupe Shaman. Total crappy rewards for the time and resources wasted....

Still, I've got the Warrior Priestess after opening a rare soul.

Now, after opening 9 Hallowed souls and got 2x Corrupt oxes and other 3* dupes, I think I'll might pass this one.

Overall, crappy events for this Halloween.

Shame on you NF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Luck comes and goes for me as ever. Got nine event souls from the store and got nothing except dupe FOTD for sacrifice. It is RNG so you get what you get. I did however have a gunner rare soul and finally got the now nerfed VHE - so not all bad! LOL, I 100% knew I would get VHE after his nerf with the first GA soul I got and I was not wrong.....!

The last event was OK - a bit of a slog but got the Priestess after just under 260 battles over the event period - no 50 drops for her but got 2 for the souls. In the end I ended up with Sentinel Priestess, Gunner Priestess and the Warrior Priestess and that was my lot - not too bad though would have liked the Dr!.

I am fine with it to be honest and the grinding of PVP and the win/win sort of scenario on wins and loses meant I did lots of messing about with my attack team which was actually quite good to do...now to play with my new VHE as I just got him last night!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 10-27-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    My only real issue with this is the unreliability of BNW's stability. Get real sick of spending ironite of SoT refills only to have the game close itself when almost killing the Dragon King multiple times. Oh well.

OS
    Android
    Bought all available souls from the store and got only 3 stars crap.
    Oak, I did some sacrifices: VI, 3xV, 2xIV.
    0 new souls, 18 G/A, 18 rare, 6 red, 2 blue and pulled from these souls ONLY 3 stars crap. No comment, I'm loosing the faith.
    For me this is another disappointing event. Why (again) we have to face with bloody chances?
    Buy soul to have a chance of getting 3-5* toon with a very tiny chance of pulling new event character.
    WTF? Do you really don't understand that this is a mobile phone game and not everyone have a time to sit all day with a phone in his hand and grind ridiculous BNW to (again) have a chance to get the soul with a chance (blah blah blah - see above).
    I said that so many times: give us something guaranteed, fix the game, make it fun to play or remove 'Iron Maiden' from the title of that game and 90% of players will be gone.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    well, at least it's not an event where those ironite buyers could have an advantage. I was lucky to have some 4 & 5* characters leftover from the pumpkin event, so i did some IV to VI sacrifices (one drop with helloween souls, rest only regular rewards) and got the vortex on all 3 devices.
    Result:
    all helloween souls ~25 souls: nothing! All 3* dupes.
    some regular and class rare souls: 1 blue valkyre the rest dupes. (including some priestess)
    G/A souls and legendarys: prisoner for my mobile (not bad), Gunner Valkyre for my main account, but that's it.
    No new Eddie.

So farming the gardens eh? Higher levels equals more SoT cost plus no autofarmong plus requiring ironite for refills. Clever.

I've tried my fair share on levels IV to VI autoplay but no drops there. So i'll just pass this eddie.
    Stat-wise, he seems ok, but he can't compete to a rainmaker or vhe.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    ...and here comes the next s... event...

I can only laugh about this game. Nice art and music (only 4 Maiden fans), but nothing more. It#s all about RNG:

RNG what you get of souls
    RNG what you get as rewards
    RNG what level you reach in PVP

The good thing is: I never spend any money in this RNG-madness

The bad thing: the game is boring more and more

OS
    Android
    3* dupes as always, not that i care lately because 99% of the toons and Eddies are useless anyways.
    Nice looking Eddie for the bench.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    ...and here comes the next s... event...

I can only laugh about this game. Nice art and music (only 4 Maiden fans), but nothing more. It#s all about RNG:

RNG what you get of souls
    RNG what you get as rewards
    RNG what level you reach in PVP

URock

You've forgotten:

RNG what skill of your toon you're upgrading

Yet surprisingly... You NEVER met RNG as it goes for shop prices

In other words: They are wanting us the players to rely on the luck, while themselves not leaving anything to coincidence...

Cheers,

W

P.S. Tested a bit the new Eddie - I like him (looks kinda monk-ish to me), yet as for his fury - single target one - seems to be mistake...
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy