Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I should apologize for what I said earlier and I see I was kind of a dick. I was having a tough day today and the drops made my mood worse. I was really just projecting. Thanks for the patient response. You guys are still pretty great devs despite what we say
    No worries. Your post brought up a lot of good points, and I felt you were fairly level-headed in your critiques, thus I took the opportunity to respond. I appreciate you coming back and apologizing, too (as do others on the team who're lurking and reading responses).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    RNG giveth and RNG taketh away; that'll remain true for every event (hell, every game) which has a random element in it that is the primary driver of rewards.
    If RNG would be RNG, then there would be much less complaints. Also if we would see some numbers of the likelihood for toons to drop.

And LOTB has too much pseudo random stuff.

OS
    iOS
    Hey Spartan, thanks for dropping in. Most of the events have been great. Thanks.

The only complaint I have with this one is the lack of Halloween souls dropping in BNW. Also still getting hang ups there as well.

But, to the souls, I’ve only gotten 2 out of several refills. Those 2 were the first day of this event, and nothing since. I’ve farmed all over in BNW including runs on level 10. Why such a lack of these soul drops? Did you guys intent for the drops to be this scarce? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    But, to the souls, I’ve only gotten 2 out of several refills. Those 2 were the first day of this event, and nothing since. I’ve farmed all over in BNW including runs on level 10. Why such a lack of these soul drops? Did you guys intent for the drops to be this scarce? Thanks.
    They're intended to be pretty rare, but it seems that because of that, people who are unlucky definitely come up way short compared to what we expect people to get across however many attempts.

You have to keep in mind that the closest equivalent to getting an event soul like this typically would cost 100 Ironite in the store. A single refill (which could do at least 5 or 6 runs) only costs 30 Ironite, and you can refill your Sands of Time for free by just waiting 2-3 times per day, so if anyone was expecting them to be raining from the sky after just a handful of battles, that was probably a bit optimistic. Nonetheless, we're considering doing something like having fragments drop (and making them consistent/guaranteed but with some variation in quantity) for future events we want to do in this manner, but it's something I'll investigate more with the team after looking at data across the entirety of the event to see how much players actually were engaging with Sacrifice and Brave New World to seek out the souls.

OS
    iOS
    Sparton just a question are we going to need lightning, rage, zone eater talismans, to get the crimson soul or there are more than 200 missions

OS
    Android
    They're intended to be pretty rare, but it seems that because of that, people who are unlucky definitely come up way short compared to what we expect people to get across however many attempt.
    So your intention was to upset players then? If these souls supposed to be very rare and they're bloody rare indeed, why drop from them is so low? Why they can't give us just 4 & 5 stars toons. Looks like these hollowed souls are identical like normal rare souls.
    Endgame here is pvp not neverending grind to get toons. Events in all games gives something special to players. Here you give us only chances and don't blame rng for that because as a devs who cares about the game and players (mainly huge fans of the Iron Maiden) you should to come up with some ideas to keep us in game, give us what we want and what we expect, especially during event where some things should be easy to get or guaranteed, gifts etc.
    How you can explain drop rates of these hollowed souls and rare talismans on high lvl BNW? I don't know how many runs I did (floor IX only) 30-40-50? and got absolutely nothing. Wasted so many ironite and the time. As said so many times that this is mobile phone game, game from definition should be fun and enjoyable and this game isn't.
    Every update adds more 3,4 stars toons to the rare soul pool and you don't increase the chance to get these souls and don't adjust drop rates etc.
    Why you still haven't done anything yet about getting dupes? To get so many 3 stars toons maybe was fun about year ago, now is just boring, frustrating and just not fun/right.
    Focus on end game (PVP) and make this game more fair, get the easier access to all toons for all players so they can fight with anyone from the ladder.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    there are 200 missions, at least until u reach 197 and then all 3 missions left require rage, zone & lightning talismans. In other thread i assumed that are V levels in a mission, now i see that the ones i have left require at level IV said talismans.
    so, i guess there is no way to get the crimson PD without completing missions with the super rare talismans.
    mkultra-1058

OS
    Android
    They're intended to be pretty rare, but it seems that because of that, people who are unlucky definitely come up way short compared to what we expect people to get across however many attempts.
    It's either hard to get with super rewards or easy to get with crap rewards. You can't have both, yet you don't seem to get that.
    A soul that is almost impossible to get drops 3* shit dupes, how nice.
    By far the worst event ever, destroyed a month with good events and unfortunately it's about an Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    there are 200 missions, at least until u reach 197 and then all 3 missions left require rage, zone & lightning talismans. In other thread i assumed that are V levels in a mission, now i see that the ones i have left require at level IV said talismans.
    so, i guess there is no way to get the crimson PD without completing missions with the super rare talismans.
    Just another NF poop.

Last edited by DaveMurray; 10-31-2017 at 09:21 AM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    just one thing to consider sparton:

as mentioned before, the bread and butter talisman droprates shouldn't be that rare. 100 runs level x gave me 2 immunity and 145 level 8 gave me 2 immunity too.
    this is something you should adjust i think.

the ultra rare ones which are pretty useless too imo shouldn't be that rare neither if you ask me. sure if you give them away too lightly noone would play bnw anymore, but that's the logic of BNW. once you have your main toons equipped with the crucial talismans there is no need to grind for more....

EDIT: and i really hope we will see the FOTD level again, any word on that maybe?
    Last edited by slauki; 10-31-2017 at 09:27 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Honestly until the issues with BNW are resolved there really shouldnt be any events solely in that location. Of 6 attempts of GoL VIII only 2 were sucessful and the other 4 resulted in the game closing. Twice when the boss had <10% health. That's incredibly frustrating.