Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Hallowed Be Thy Game Event - Featuring HALLOWED EDDIE!

Hallowed Eddie has arrived in time for Halloween!

Inspired by the song Hallowed Be Thy Name, Hallowed Eddie joins the collection of Eddies as a new 5 star Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. He is a single target physical attacker which applies positive and negative effects with random durations, including Accuracy Up, Class Advantage, True Damage Shield, Regen, Invincibility, and Stun. He can also Extend Buff Duration for himself and his allies, and has a Fury which grants Perfect Immunity, Ascension, or Echo if certain negative effects are on the enemy to make him an unkillable machine!

Name:  hallowed_50.jpg
Views: 2381
Size:  613.1 KB

From now until November 2nd, 5 PM PT, we’ve add a special orange-and-black Halloween Soul to celebrate Halloween and the release of Hallowed Eddie. This soul guarantees a 3 to 5 star character of any class, in addition to an increased chance of these highlight characters:

• Hallowed Eddie (5 star Gunner) NEW!: A single target attacker who can provide a wide variety of potent positive and negative effects to become an unkillable machine.
    • The Prisoner (5 star Gunner): A single target attacker which can Stun or Seal an enemy and has a passive which can automatically inflict Passive Disabled on all enemies.
    • Fear of the Dark Eddie (4 star Sentinel): An all enemy negative effect caster who can guarantee inflicting certain negative effects for enemies below 50% HP.

While not everyone will immediately get such a rare and powerful character, we wanted to improve the chances for all players to capitalize on this increased chance. As such, this soul is not available for Ironite. Instead, we have added these store purchase options for this soul in the Specials tab:

• Halloween Soul for 500 Iron Coins (3/event)
    • Halloween Soul for 2 Million Gold (3/event)
    • Halloween Soul for 2000 Trooper Badges (3/event)

In addition to being available in the store, every successful clear of a Brave New World floor has a chance to drop a Halloween Soul! The higher floors will have a better chance than lower floors, so we hope you refined your strategies earlier this month to snag a few more Halloween Souls.

Finally, these souls are also available from the Sacrifice feature! All sacrifices that achieve Tier IV and above have a chance of rewarding a Halloween Soul, and if you achieve a Vortex, you’re guaranteed 5 Halloween Souls in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Hallowed Eddie is a 5 star Gunner available now in all appropriate souls, including the limited time Halloween Soul. Check out more on Hallowed Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

One other important point, though: If you do not see the Halloween Souls in the store, please force close and restart your game to ensure you have all of the event data.

OS
    Android
    I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand I'm glad that there's a new Eddie and that his souls have more opportunity to get. On the other hand, they're still simply rare souls with a bit of flare. I bought 2 with gold and TP but didn't get any red eyes. Oh well, onward to the Garden of Fear floor X.

By the way

I don't see Hallowed Eddie in the Book of Souls.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 10-27-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    Random Random Random

BULLSHIT - this is really no fun anymore

Some invest real money in this joke! I'm not sure if this is kind of gambling is OK with the app-store ToS and with the law in several countries.

OS
    iOS
    I quite like that picture. Very nice artwork!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

OS
    iOS

Angry Fuck you

I fucking sacrificed everything that I could reasonably get rid of. I got the Vortex Meter, a tier 6 sacrifice, everything. I got 8 Halloween Souls, and the fucking game gave me nothing. I hate you all. He's not even in the fucking game. I checked every soul that rewards 5 star gunners, and he's not there. Fuck you worthless devs.

OS
    iOS
    Gave up pretty much all
    I have and after 30 Hallowed Souls nothing... why do you keep hating us!!!!

Can I also say that I did not get a resolution on all my missing rewards from two events ago when sacrifice failed. Michelle has all the screenshots...

I’m out...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Guys really need to relax when it comes to these events. We are not even two hours in on a week long event. Just chill, spend some time this next 7 days grinding BNW get some talismans, complete some missions, and collect some more halloween souls. This game be boring if it was as easy as drop 10 souls get the super rare Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Guys really need to relax when it comes to these events. We are not even two hours in on a week long event. Just chill, spend some time this next 7 days grinding BNW get some talismans, complete some missions, and collect some more halloween souls. This game be boring if it was as easy as drop 10 souls get the super rare Eddie.
    No. That's bullshit. The Eddie ISN'T IN GAME. All those sacrifices I made just were wasted because he wasn't actually put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I don't see Hallowed Eddie in the Book of Souls.
    It seems there's a visual bug with showing the additional character in the Fragments preview for the souls. Rest assured we have sanity checked souls both in our test environments and with tester accounts on the live Environment and have confirmed getting Hallowed Eddie from both the Halloween Soul and from non-Halloween Souls. We will investigate why it's not being reflected in the Fragments preview for non-Halloween Souls.