Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    This has actually been a really good month for events and souls for me. I only started playing in May and don't have "everything" already. The events have spanned different areas of the game world and rewarded me for doing things I would have likely done anyway. BNW is hard for me, I've been happy with the event because I always hated spending 15 SoT farming evolution runes so I could upgrade talismans. This week I've farmed enough I won't "have to" for a while. I've also gotten 4 Halloween souls for my efforts. 1 turned red and was a character I didn't have, not Eddie, but still cool. It crashed a couple times, I got frustrated, but overall I'm still ahead on content.

Ironically I've learned a lot about the game this month trying to keep up with the events. I can see where some of this might get tedious for the true game veterans, but I have been pushed to change things up in the arena and I finally understand the sacrifice feature fully after the pumpkin event. Because of the event I've tried new strategies in BNW and finally beat Dismay X (that has eluded me too long!).

I have not gotten everything I wanted from any of the events, but I have gotten a couple of new items and farmed a lot of content that has helped me upgrade my existing favorites into much better shape. And I'm less of a newb. I can understand some of the frustration I'm reading on this post, but at the same time I've personally learned a lot and gotten a lot of positive out of the events this month. Crash fixes and improvements would be nice, but generally speaking the events themselves have been really good for me this month.

OS
    iOS

A man came up to me.

And said:

"C'mere little kid i got somethin for ya!"

And i was like: "ok"

And he was like: "u gimme 2 mill gold, and i give you a sweet new shiny orange soul! You'll get a chance to get the sweet hallowed eddie!"

And i was like: "hallowed eddie? Fuck yea!"

Then i gave him my money, and now im broke. I have 54k gold...

Plz... help me guys, so we can bring this man to justice! Such people that take advantage of the weak minded disgust me!

I dont really remember what he was called but i read the letters NG on his suit. If that helps...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post

15 G/A (rbage) souls - no need to comment here...
    20 Rare Souls (have NO gold to open them up and somehow I don't wish to...)
    Good evening gals & guys...

Small update:

Those 20 Rare souls - 4**** x1 - which appeared dupe of course - so all tier 6 sacrifice USELESS... No ANY new characters, no halloween souls... I guess I am done with sacrificing for good... Was tempted to throw everything to the hole and end the adventure with LOTB... Well... Not yet, though much disappointed and (again) not willing to play far too much...

Ironically - many big thanks to LOTB team - thanks to them I've discovered a new game which I never suppose I start playing and having fun - Angry Birds Evolution LOL... First task was to get Eddie bird - I've done that pretty fast & easy - with no huge amount of money spent... I've got some decent toons during ''The Most Metal Halloween Ever'' - overall I have the feeling that being better rewarding for the efforts... Something hardly known here... So now I share my time between LOTB and AB... LOTB playing just of habbit, AB playing for fun

If any of folks from here playing ''birdies'' as well - my nick there is exactly the same as here...

Have a nice evening everybody

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    a new soul today and... a shit 3* toon, the best event since the beginning of the game
    and Halloween Eddie is the most ugly of all eddies so bad design ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-30-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    This is just pathetic. Unbelievable how upset everyone is, and NF hasn't even had the decency to reply about it. AGAIN. Will you guys fucking listen just one time?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    And said:

"C'mere little kid i got somethin for ya!"

And i was like: "ok"

And he was like: "u gimme 2 mill gold, and i give you a sweet new shiny orange soul! You'll get a chance to get the sweet hallowed eddie!"

And i was like: "hallowed eddie? Fuck yea!"

Then i gave him my money, and now im broke. I have 54k gold...

Plz... help me guys, so we can bring this man to justice! Such people that take advantage of the weak minded disgust me!

I dont really remember what he was called but i read the letters NG on his suit. If that helps...
    HAHAHA made my day..you are a creative mofo for sure man.

aside this look at this crap, 235 rounds of bnw for 4 immunity talismans????

Name:  2017-10-30 22_41_57-Mappe1 - Excel.png
Views: 194
Size:  23.6 KB

i thought these dungeons were designed to get them...not even talking about zone or other fancy stuff. i swiched to level 10 after i found 8 to be very crappy. well 10 isn't much better dropwise. really cannot see a reason that such crucial talismans are so rare. i get it with immortality ones, but not with this bread and butter talismans...but well i can open a store and sell chances talis now as it seems...

bnw is really really annoying and boring to play.
    will farm for one or two more sets and try never get into this again. poweslave seems so beautifull compared with the dragon king and his 15 sot costs...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    new red light with soul and... my 7 or 8th shit 4* blue GS ahah
    I have more shit than normal rare souls ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    They've been so silent all week. Maybe they just don't want to talk to us. I noticed whenever a new event turns out to be shit, you don't hear a word from them about it until it's over.

Just spent my last 2mil on a Halloween soul and surprise I got an Axis Soldier. Funny how 2 of the 4 souls I found from BNW were 4* characters and the 8 souls I bought from the store were all 3* toons. It's almost as if buying a soul guarantees not getting anything good from it. And souls you earn have a higher likelyhood of pulling something good.

Well time to put another pause on upgrading my characters to stack up on gold again. Here's a cool idea, how about an event where the gold reward in missions is tripled and you have a chance to get 3* gold idols as another reward? You really never know how valuable gold really is until you're under 1mil. I make about 470k a day from skull quests and powerslave but the recent demand of gold for rewards has more gold going out than coming in for me.

It's too bad they didn't use that Gunner Legendary soul as an event soul. That would have made all my recent negative comments never exist.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Reminder: Keep posts in this thread on the topic of this event/characters from this event. Posts which relate to missions that went live recently (or are othewise off topic) will be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    They've been so silent all week. Maybe they just don't want to talk to us. I noticed whenever a new event turns out to be shit, you don't hear a word from them about it until it's over.
    There's really not been much I can reply to. I can't meaningfully reply to comments like "I opened X event souls and got the highlight character, this event is great!", or "I opened Y event souls and didn't get him, this event is garbage!", and the latter is where most of the "demands" for a reply seem to come from.

A lot of the purpose of these event threads is for the community to discuss among themselves. Sure, I'll drop in and respond to some stuff if I think that I have a response would be interesting to the community, but I don't think me responding like a robot saying "grats" or "sorry" to the same kinds of posts we see in every event thread is better than silence due to not having anything meaningful to add.

RNG giveth and RNG taketh away; that'll remain true for every event (hell, every game) which has a random element in it that is the primary driver of rewards. We do have plans for future events to try things a bit differently to strike a better balance, though, and the overall sentiment from players here, on Facebook, etc are all factors we consider, even if we aren't personally responding to them every time they're posted.

Just spent my last 2mil on a Halloween soul and surprise I got an Axis Soldier. Funny how 2 of the 4 souls I found from BNW were 4* characters and the 8 souls I bought from the store were all 3* toons. It's almost as if buying a soul guarantees not getting anything good from it. And souls you earn have a higher likelyhood of pulling something good.
    Our game doesn't have any memory of where you get a soul from once it shows up in your Book of Souls. A Halloween Soul is a Halloween Soul, regardless from where it's earned. If we wanted a "Store Halloween Soul" with different rewards, we'd make and name a soul accordingly. We have an event that'll come later where we have two different kinds of new souls at once, but that's because they give entirely different kinds of rewards; we have no interest at this time in having souls with micro differences in possible rewards that favour one feature over another.

The only exception is souls in the intro tutorial will override normal rewards and give you specific characters we intend you to start the game with, because we want to get players used to the idea of using the Book of Souls while still giving them the right characters to enjoy the beginning of the game.

Well time to put another pause on upgrading my characters to stack up on gold again. Here's a cool idea, how about an event where the gold reward in missions is tripled and you have a chance to get 3* gold idols as another reward? You really never know how valuable gold really is until you're under 1mil. I make about 470k a day from skull quests and powerslave but the recent demand of gold for rewards has more gold going out than coming in for me.
    We've tried some events way in the past which improved Gold rewards, and we also had stuff like Precious Soul Fragments from the campaign as recent as the Hearts, Skulls, and Gold event, but they didn't seem to have as much draw and engagement as we would have hoped, so our attention is typically drawn away from that and towards events that do get more people engaged and excited. Perhaps now with more things that demand high amounts of Gold they'd work better, but the average Gold balance of a lot of late game players still seems pretty high on average. Definitely something we're keeping in mind for the future, though, for new events, for new features, and for adjustments to existing features.

It's too bad they didn't use that Gunner Legendary soul as an event soul. That would have made all my recent negative comments never exist.
    Infinitely farmable souls which can give 4 star or 5 stars guaranteed is not something we'd want to do often... but similar to the Immortal Soul, it'll probably be something we do on occasion, sure. We definitely had a problem with the Immortal Soul event where some people were happy to get almost a dozen Immortal Souls, but others were frustrated that they couldn't even get one. We want to add the ability in the future that let people work towards more discrete goals so the event can be more accessible, but then still have a hardcore grinder option for people who want to put in the time to get even more rewards.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Alot of kind words
    I should apologize for what I said earlier and I see I was kind of a dick. I was having a tough day today and the drops made my mood worse. I was really just projecting. Thanks for the patient response. You guys are still pretty great devs despite what we say
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings