Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    since the beginning of the event only 3* and 4* dupes in that hard Halloween souls to find a big joke definitively...the last another dupe and useless 4* Pharao dog
    For me it is one of the rare event with only losing time and win nothing good
    Last day tomorrow and dupes certainly to the end without a big sacrifice perhaps...i had done a 6 sacrifice at the beginning with only shit and no souls i can do another 6 perhaps tomorrow but it is my last before a long time
    Last edited by blade685; 11-01-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I hate to do it, but I think I'm throwing in the towel on BNW farming. I've only received 4 Souls from my last 120+ runs.

Based on the types of calculations in my post yesterday, this works out to about 130 Ironite per Soul, which is too expensive for me.

Looking back at the figures in my post yesterday (combined with what I've seen since), Soul drops beginning on Day 3 have been very sparse.

I'm not sure if there was an adjustment made explicitly or if there is just that much inherent variation. But, I got 15 Souls in 104 runs of Floor VI between Days 1 and 2. Since then, I've got only 4 Souls in 123 runs of Floor VI.
    Last edited by druid138; 11-01-2017 at 06:18 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I've only got 3 soul drops the entire time... I haven't been refilling my SoT though, just playing as much as the free refills allow me. Even for that, it's a horrible drop rate, and not to mention all 3 of those were 3* characters. All 4 that I got from the store were 3* also. 1 Soul from a sacrifice, 3*. Crap.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    This game is prob the least generous game ive ever seen in my gaming life!
    This is the most accurate post i've ever seen in this forum.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I hate to do it, but I think I'm throwing in the towel on BNW farming. I've only received 4 Souls from my last 120+ runs.

Based on the types of calculations in my post yesterday, this works out to about 130 Ironite per Soul, which is too expensive for me.

Looking back at the figures in my post yesterday (combined with what I've seen since), Soul drops beginning on Day 3 have been very sparse.

I'm not sure if there was an adjustment made explicitly or if there is just that much inherent variation. But, I got 15 Souls in 104 runs of Floor VI between Days 1 and 2. Since then, I've got only 4 Souls in 123 runs of Floor VI.
    No doubt the soul drops are a huge disappointment for the investment of time and ironite. The higher levels are a chore to play as it is.

OS
    Android

Arrrr Souls

Well here we are at yet the end of another wonderful "Arrrr Souls" event
    and well lets face it...Its been by far the worst event in the game so far
    ill be honest here and say im verry disappointed at the results but more so at myself for playing and wasting every resource i had available

The whole RNG is RNG sure i understand that i forged a Thunderfurry pre BC in vanilla wow
    ive been playing d2 for nearly 11 years now and d3 since launch, and the drop rate on meteor n rage tailsmans are near that of zod runes.. (a fairdinkum kick in the nuts)

I asked in a previous post about the supposed drop rate % from leval 1-10? regarding this event and the souls and we still have no answer
    so does this mean with the increased drop rates on 8-9-10 that the guys doing 1-2-3 should expect NOTHING AT ALL? beuace being a vet player i spent everything in the higher lvls and got nothing at all to show
    so again? what about the casual players that wanted to try their hand and maybe get a new tailsman or 2 and a few souls Id hate to imagine some poor begger spending 1000 plus inroite on refills alone trying to farm 1-2-3

As for Kaz saying well we plan to do things different in the future...that well who cares the issue is here and now it was last week and the weeks before
    15 sot for 1 instance 50 for a res n re try? wtf...
    but whats even worse is the macl errors and game "hanging" just freezes wont error out wont do anything. its this that i belive to be a HUGE factor as to why so many souls went to waste in this event
    shit i personaly had 3 macl1s errors in a row yesterday 2 of which the boss was 1%.......and thats not inc the rest of them and there were plenty!!!
    ohhhh but wait theres more.!! like 8k gold form lvl 10 clear? come on we get that from matter of life or death mission 5 sot 2 min run easy farm happy days
    well its bloody obvious that the gold should be at least 18-20k for a lvl 10 clear and not 8k..... ;(

i normally fire up n lose my shit cause i vest so much of my life in to this game by playing near every waking moment it feels like and then to see some of the
    comments back to the community were just like a slap in the face, not once did any LOTD forum moderator say
    ahhh hey guys ya know what.....yea our bad we didnt prepare properly we apologize the event shoulda went like but went like ;(
    simple easy fix.....be honest and own up thats it......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    since the beginning of the event only 3* and 4* dupes in that hard Halloween souls to find a big joke definitively...the last another dupe and useless 4* Pharao dog
    For me it is one of the rare event with only losing time and win nothing good
    Last day tomorrow and dupes certainly to the end without a big sacrifice perhaps...i had done a 6 sacrifice at the beginning with only shit and no souls i can do another 6 perhaps tomorrow but it is my last before a long time
    finally i did the mistake: doing aother 6 sacrifice and a full vortex during the shitest event of the game.
    Result:

- 2X 8 Halloween souls and 3 Skill shard for level 6 sacrifice
    - 4 X 1 Halloween souls, 1 legendary soul, 2 X 2 Skill shard and 2 X 5 rare ass souls

legendary soul gave me a big shit many dupe Warrior NBOL
    All other Souls gave me full shit dupe 3* and 4* with one of the only chance updated characters of the 3 that a have many time 4* FOTD Eddie ....cool......no prisoner and no Halloween eddie, nothing good
    Thanks for that event, shitest ever

To NF: if you make an event and see so many disapointed players, there is a problem, think to that for future if you want players in your game

PS: chance to have a prisoner is 1/500 and with that souls 1/450? lol
    I don't know who take the decisions but he make a bad job
    Jus see the numbers of old players who is "taking a break"......
    Last edited by blade685; 11-02-2017 at 06:04 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    I just want to say, Hallowed be thy name is an Iron maiden staple. It is simply one of the best from their entire collection. Hands down.

You guys fucking blew it. This is the worst event to date.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    you blew it!

yeah yeah I know, "please refrain from using overly large font in the forum". Until you listen to us, I won't listen to you. So please refrain from sending me a private message admin. Thanks
    Last edited by Dank Brew; 11-02-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Holy crap I got a soul drop. How exciting to get another 3* character that I can get from a REGULAR SOUL.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572