Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    i see only one game with Nodding Frog Ltd in the store, i understand more the situation
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    This is just wrong I made about 10 Tier 6 Sacrifices and depleted most of my roster, got 5 Vortex and spent hours farming BNW Xand not a single Hallowed Eddie where some people got 4 of him.

Maybe you should just let us buy the characters and focus on game play.

When I heard my grand father passed away today I was so depressed that I even sacrificed my fully sharded CG and Nomad and still nothing.

I am
    Obviously sad and not myself today but I am so disappointed.

Why don’t you let us have the Eddies and chase the allies, we are Maiden fans after all. I know that currently the only think we play for is grinding to get chars but this game will be more fun if it was fun to play and rewarding. I have wasted so much money and precious time with family that I don’t know what to do. When I read Sparton’s comments that a Hallowed Soul is worth 100 ironite and understand that our time and dedication means nothing to them, I simply want to give up.

I am waiting for one more disappointment with the Trooper Soul and then will pull the plug.

Sorry about the rant, I am sad and depressed but it had to come out. I could not even find comfort in the game today...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    This is just wrong I made about 10 Tier 6 Sacrifices and depleted most of my roster, got 5 Vortex and spent hours farming BNW Xand not a single Hallowed Eddie where some people got 4 of him.

When I heard my grand father passed away today I was so depressed that I even sacrificed my fully sharded CG and Nomad and still nothing.

I am

Why don’t you let us have the Eddies and chase the allies, we are Maiden fans after all. I know that currently the only think we play for is grinding to get chars but this game will be more fun if it was fun to play and rewarding. I have wasted so much money and precious time with family that I don’t know what to do. When I read Sparton’s comments that a Hallowed Soul is worth 100 ironite and understand that our time and dedication means nothing to them, I simply want to give up.

I am waiting for one more disappointment with the Trooper Soul and then will pull the plug.

Sorry about the rant, I am sad and depressed but it had to come out. I could not even find comfort in the game today...
    Deepest condolences Patrice.

OS
    Android

I am

Condolences Patrice. May your Grandfather rest in peace.

It is absolutely true that this so called "game" is no longer enjoyable and also truly saddening that you could not find a distraction in this "game" today. Peace be with you and your family.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalblaze View Post
    Well here we are at yet the end of another wonderful "Arrrr Souls" event
    and well lets face it...Its been by far the worst event in the game so far
    ill be honest here and say im verry disappointed at the results but more so at myself for playing and wasting every resource i had available
    Yep, pretty much the same for me. I cycled everything I could, spent 4-5m gold I had sitting around in redeeming souls or powering up characters to toss in the pit. I ended up with skill shards (actually quite a few), and a handful of 4* characters I was missing (between this event and last).

This event, though, I didn't pull any of the featured characters, even with 50-55 halloween souls and 70-80 G/A souls. I figure I would have at least hit a FotD eddie.

I asked in a previous post about the supposed drop rate % from leval 1-10? regarding this event and the souls and we still have no answer
    They're not going to give us this, but I did record ~130 runs of GoF IX, and the drop rates weren't terrible. I got two rage talismen out of all of it, a few strike and thorn sets.

... whats even worse is the macl errors and game "hanging" just freezes wont error out wont do anything.
    I did plenty of runs on GoL IX to try to find halloween souls (droprate was maybe 10%?). Because the souls themselves weren't available for ironite, I spent it instead on refills. I had enough crashes that I lost maybe two fills worth of ironite (60). I understand crashes from time to time, but when you have an event dropping limited items for a short period of time that has a history of crashing, maybe you should make sure you have all the errors sorted first.

Now, a lot of people have been voicing their opinions on how this was a terrible event. I'm going to agree, but its not because I didn't pull any of the "featured" toons (though I figured I should have, with the amount of souls I cycled through).

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    From now until November 2nd, 5 PM PT, we’ve add a special orange-and-black Halloween Soul to celebrate Halloween and the release of Hallowed Eddie. This soul guarantees a 3 to 5 star character of any class, in addition to an increased chance of these highlight characters:

Hallowed Eddie (5 star Gunner) NEW!: A single target attacker who can provide a wide variety of potent positive and negative effects to become an unkillable machine.
    The Prisoner (5 star Gunner): A single target attacker which can Stun or Seal an enemy and has a passive which can automatically inflict Passive Disabled on all enemies.
    Fear of the Dark Eddie (4 star Sentinel): An all enemy negative effect caster who can guarantee inflicting certain negative effects for enemies below 50% HP.
    Sounds great, right? Especially The Prisoner, a long sought after toon that some of us don't have yet, despite how long we've been playing.

While not everyone will immediately get such a rare and powerful character, we wanted to improve the chances for all players to capitalize on this increased chance. As such, this soul is not available for Ironite.
    Ok, sure, don't want to give the veterans an advantage - want to get the new people to have a good chance too.

Instead, we have added these store purchase options for this soul in the Specials tab:

Halloween Soul for 500 Iron Coins (3/event)
    Halloween Soul for 2 Million Gold (3/event)
    Halloween Soul for 2000 Trooper Badges (3/event)
    Well "new" players will really only be able to do the trooper badges, and maybe one of the iron coins one. They certainly won't have enough gold to spend 2m per soul - I certainly didn't and I'm not "new". So the "Specials" were still mostly for veterans. I didn't have a problem getting both the iron coin souls and the trooper badges souls immediately.

In addition to being available in the store, every successful clear of a Brave New World floor has a chance to drop a Halloween Soul! The higher floors will have a better chance than lower floors, so we hope you refined your strategies earlier this month to snag a few more Halloween Souls.
    Well, this is not for new players. I got maybe a 10% drop rate on floor IX, something a "new" player will probably not be able to grind reliably, or at all. These were pretty much out of reach for new players completely.

Finally, these souls are also available from the Sacrifice feature! All sacrifices that achieve Tier IV and above have a chance of rewarding a Halloween Soul, and if you achieve a Vortex, you’re guaranteed 5 Halloween Souls in addition to normal Vortex rewards!
    While I was able to get a bunch of souls by using saved sacrifice bait, including cycling the vortex once or twice, most "new" players would not have the excess toons to do that. Another swing and a miss on availability for "all players".

I don't see what removing them from being purchased with ironite did - the drop options you replaced it with certainly did not help out "all players".

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I don't see what removing them from being purchased with ironite did - the drop options you replaced it with certainly did not help out "all players".
    It functioned as intended...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I am

So sorry for your loss Patrice! I lost the last of my Grandparents many years ago and I have one of his cardigan sweaters on the back of my chair at work and I wear it all the time when it's too cold in the office. People joke and call me Mr. Rodgers, but I don't care. I loved my Grandfather and having the sweater on me or on the back of my char reminds me of him every day. I think he'd be proud! Sorry again for your loss... it's never easy... :-(
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android

I am

Patrice...

Sorry to hear about your loss... My condolences...

As for the game... Well... You've heard the devs - we are supposed to ''have a CHANCE to get the soul and then have a CHANCE to get the character'' with these ''events''... I think that these words spoken in a moment of truth can sum up everything pretty great in this matter... No matter what you do - it not gonna help you in any way, unless you'll be ''lucky'' enough to meet all these chances and pray to be on your side... Obviously far too much chances to beat for me - as I said before - done with sacfrificing (good) toons for good - even if they're dupes ones... I am just sick to give it everyting away for a ''chance''... Pure waste of time and resources...

This it totally not fair that they will give you the requirements to get something, you fill them and still even not have the chance to get what you want, because you had not enough nomen omen ''chances''...

Hang on out there, my friend...

W

UPDATE:

I've done with the arena either... Since some time I am NOT willing to play there too excessively... Mainly because that I am still where I am and CAN'T do any progress not having certain toons... Sure thing I am coping somehow playing myself (untill now) but can't be responsible for the remotely playing on my behalf... So some days ago have decided that will be doing EXACTLY ONE battle per day just for daily rewards... And what is happening since three days? I am loosing my one and only battle due to CRASHES and prompts: ''Sorry, but the Legacy Of The Beast has stopped working'' (with only exception of yesterday - my good day - so allowed myself to play two battles - both being won)... Can you be that ''lucky''? Sure thing now I got the ''DEFEAT'' despite I just haven't seen the arena...

More and more signs to stop wasting my time upon this badly crafted game... For now I'll give myself 3 days break...
    Last edited by Witkacy; 11-03-2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: UPDATE
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

Must be my lucky day.

Well I still haven't pulled Hallowed Eddie, or the Prisoner from souls. I guess I'll just wait a little longer to see either of them.

On a brighter note, I pulled a shiny new Nomad from a red soul a few minutes ago, so that's pretty great.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

I am

Patrice, this is so sad! You have my deepest sympathy and may your grandpa Rest In Peace! Could feel every word you wrote and you don’t have to apologize for anything!

For this game: it is not about us, the Maiden Fans or the community for a long time, just business. And more and more BAD business! They will never listen to us! Only thing they care about is getting our money and even if they have it (I will never give em a fucking cent!) you often get bad rewards for it! Long time much devotedly players? NF doesn’t need this! They don’t know that Iron Maiden is something special for us! For them it’s just a brand name to which they have no relation. They suck it out and even don’t know what they do in the holy name of this great band! Shame on you NF!!!!!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀