Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    It seems there's a visual bug with showing the additional character in the Fragments preview for the souls. Rest assured we have sanity checked souls both in our test environments and with tester accounts on the live Environment and have confirmed getting Hallowed Eddie from both the Halloween Soul and from non-Halloween Souls. We will investigate why it's not being reflected in the Fragments preview for non-Halloween Souls.
    I call bullshit. I handed in over 20 Halloween souls and got nothing but 3 stars and one FOTD Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    I'll post my 2 cents before I trip over all the dummies spat out on the floor.

Seems like a good character but I'll wait till I get him in 6 months time. Bought 3 Halloween souls with Trooper points and no luck. Not spending 6 mill, or Iron Coins as I don't get enough a week.

Had one drop from Level X in BNW but I've had enough of BNW as quite frankly, I find level X ridiculous. Wasted so much Ironite trying to complete the Level X missions I need a break from them.

Think it's good for once this Eddie isn't a pay to earn Eddie.

Nice to have a new Eddie but Trooper Eddie please!!!
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    Android

This is a sad day for me.

Well after 1 gold buy, one trooper point buy I had no luck.

6 BNW runs yielded me One soul that gave me a dupe Angel of Fear

Here's the real kicker.

Did an exalted sacrifice with all the toons I could scrape together and received no Halloween souls. But I got 20 rare souls and 8 GA souls.

Guess what?

All 28 souls were 3* characters.

Thanks guys.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well after 1 gold buy, one trooper point buy I had no luck.

6 BNW runs yielded me One soul that gave me a dupe Angel of Fear

Here's the real kicker.

Did an exalted sacrifice with all the toons I could scrape together and received no Halloween souls. But I got 20 rare souls and 8 GA souls.

Guess what?

All 28 souls were 3* characters.

Thanks guys.
    I feel, dude. This is the shittiest soul event out of all of them.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    I feel, dude. This is the shittiest soul event out of all of them.
    They've adjusted the drop rates to improve the chances of getting 4-5* characters before, dunno why they wouldn't do it on an event like this.... You can't even buy this guy, it's like everyone has a bad chance with him because you only get 9 chances and then it's either sacrifice or BNW.

By the way I love that ad for the Gunner Legendary soul. I can't possibly think of another way to spend $99
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Just dropped 7 Halloween souls, notable drops were green bat and FOTD Eddie.

Why so vague with the drop rate of these new characters? Another question, does Hallowed Eddie drop from REGULAR Rare souls? Yes or no? Simple question...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Zero for thirty on Halloween souls.

*so* surprised at the sacrifice rewards, so close to a previous sacrifice event.

Good thing I held back last time - chucked everything I had in, got two single tier VI, one double VI, and a vortex.

Out of the 30 Halloween souls I got no hits on any of the featured characters. Out of the 5 or so legendary I got only 4* characters. I did manage two new 4* for myself, so it's not all bad, just incredibly disappointing.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    By the way I love that ad for the Gunner Legendary soul. I can't possibly think of another way to spend $99
    This IS bullshit! I hadn't even seen that... $99 for a 4-5* Gunner!? That's ridiculous. Let me buy Hallowed straight up for $. I'd feel better about it. At least I'd get some candy and flowers before getting f**ked....
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Why am I so stupid to get those souls immediately after the reset? I could bite my ass. It’s always the same. Wait two days and save your inventory till they fixed something. I should know better after over one year of playing. Four souls gave me a desert marauder, sol Eddie and I don’t know what other shitty three stars. I got three or four desert marauders in the last two weeks. He’s not bad, but...
    Was this the event, I saved my trooper points for?
    Fix the game, soon!
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    Sparton are you sure that you guys add Hallowed Eddie no joke i got more that 60 halloween souls and nothing is really disappointing