Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Another question, does Hallowed Eddie drop from REGULAR Rare souls? Yes or no? Simple question...
    Any soul which can drop a 5 Star Gunner can drop Hallowed Eddie, which includes Halloween Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, etc.

Since Gunners don't drop from the normal "Rare Soul", you won't find him in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Sparton are you sure that you guys add Hallowed Eddie no joke i got more that 60 halloween souls and nothing is really disappointing
    We have confirmed it on multiple accounts just to be sure, yes. Keep in mind he's as rare as any other 5 Star Gunner.

OS
    iOS
    There is a guy named Luiska in the Arena top 25 who already has Hallowed Eddie as his Champion at Level 100, wow!

6 Halloween souls yielded me all crap, and I ain’t grinding BNW, so no big deal, this will just be another OP Eddie that I will have to figure out how to face in the Arena, lol!

Btw Kamuz, how did you get 60 Halloween souls? Wow brother, that is unbelievable!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    There is a guy named Luiska in the Arena top 25 who already has Hallowed Eddie as his Champion at Level 100, wow!

6 Halloween souls yielded me all crap, and I ain’t grinding BNW, so no big deal, this will just be another OP Eddie that I will have to figure out how to face in the Arena, lol!

Btw Kamuz, how did you get 60 Halloween souls? Wow brother, that is unbelievable!!!
    I sacrificed a lot toons- I tried Nicko’ s hollowed Eddie and is not that amazing another 5 start Eddie that we will not see very often in the arena but the good news is that from those souls I finally got my Prisoner

OS
    Android
    So now, all the trooper badges, ironites and gold i've been saving, would not be so useful after all with the not so old imposed restriction 1x week, i don't have more that just common souls now, not enough for a iv tier

I was waiting this event a lot, kinda disappointed for now, i like when everyone it's having good percent of chances

but not all players have characters to complete highest BNW levels
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Sparton are you sure that you guys add Hallowed Eddie no joke i got more that 60 halloween souls and nothing is really disappointing
    Yeah he's in there, got him from an event soul.

OS
    iOS
    I sacrificed a lot toons- I tried Nicko’ s hollowed Eddie and is not that amazing another 5 start Eddie that we will not see very often in the arena but the good news is that from those souls I finally got my Prisoner
    Cool man, congrats on the Prisoner pull! Not that you needed him...you are doing just fine in the Arena without him, lol!

OS
    iOS
    Seems pretty good.

The barrels a bit weird though.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cool man, congrats on the Prisoner pull! Not that you needed him...you are doing just fine in the Arena without him, lol!
    He will be mainly use Lol dungeons warrior and assasins -i have no use for him in the arena

I've just opened 30 Halloween souls ... Big mistake, not even a 4* soul. I have some more 18 Halloween souls, all of them I got from Ultimate sacrifice + Vortex.
    For my last opened around 150-200 rare souls I've got once or twice useless 4* characters, all rest was 3*. Something is happening with the RNG, but with so much bad luck I doubt that I'll continue to play this game. And I used to play a lot, but it's not what it used to be.