Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I made the same mistake like the most.
    Around 25 Hall Souls, 17 Gunner Souls and 2 Leg souls and no Hall Eddie .... I got the gunner hellraiser and the assasin trickster
    Anyway, i hope i get the new Eddie because i need the barel for Whiskey!!!

Have fun all.
    Fakos13

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post

In other words: They are wanting us the players to rely on the luck..
    I would say that they want us to visit the store and buy rng products for insane prices more often.
    £99.99 for 1 event soul where you're not sure if you get new Eddie is just crazy.
    I wonder if anyone is still buying pixels for real cash in this "game".
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    with:
    Halloween Soul for 500 Iron Coins (3/event)
    Halloween Soul for 2 Million Gold (3/event)
    Halloween Soul for 2000 Trooper Badges (3/event)

only useless toons for me
    I want the new eddie and PRISONER!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone gotten a soul from bnw?
    What floors do you usually fall on?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by prin666team View Post
    Has anyone gotten a soul from bnw?
    What floors do you usually fall on?
    Only played BNW once today. Got a Soul from the L10 GoF I did. May as well not have bothered. Took me about 15 minutes to do and I got Possessed Rockets from it
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Lately these events aint that bad for me ... 4 5* in a month ?? i'm so hyped.

Name:  22879025_721970717996877_1358939597_o.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  102.8 KB

OS
    Android
    No I haven't got any halloween souls from BNW, but I 've got enough freezes so that up to half (on some dungeons) of tier IX-X battles can't be finished because of this.
    I have completed a few of the lower tier and no souls have dropped so far.

Did tier VII sacrifice got 20 SS 2 Legendaries and Zero halloween ,
    Tier VI resulted in 10 halloween souls, 10 G/A 2 Legendary .
    So far opened 10 halloween got nothing.

@NF Thanks for the event but I wonder why you push the major event on BNW when it is unstable and soul drop on the more stable levels is low, why you don't implement a refund mechanism for ironite lost because of the freeze bugs?, else it can feel like a ripoff, so far many have lost thousands in ironite because of this since BNW launch, yes you did an special 24 hour of free BNW once (on a dungeon of your selection) which was kinda nice, thanks, but if you really cared for some balance because of the bugs you haven't fixed yet probably some free hours during this event would help or maybe the refund of bug lost ironite would help too, how do you expect to profit if you keep making players feel like is not worth the investment.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-27-2017 at 03:31 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    No I haven't got any halloween souls from BNW, but I 've got freezes, I can't finish half of tier IX-X battles because of this and it can freeze in the middle or more likely at the boss fight.
    I have completed a few lower tier and no souls have dropped so far.

Did tier VII sacrifice got 20 SS 2 Legendaries and Zero halloween ,
    Tier VI resulted in 10 halloween souls, 10 G/A 2 Legendary .
    So far opened 10 halloween got nothing.

@NF Why you push the major event on BNW when it is unstable and soul drop on the more stable levels is low, why you don't implement a refund mechanism for ironite lost because of the freeze bugs?, else feels like a ripoff, so far many have lost thousands in ironite because of this since BNW launch, yes you did an special 24 hour of free BNW once (on a dungeon of your selection) which was kinda nice, thanks, but if you really cared for some balance because of the bugs you haven't fixed yet probably some free hours during this event would help or maybe the refund of bug lost ironite would help too, how do you expect to profit if you keep making players feel like is not worth the investment.
    Blacksteel

It's pretty simple why they launch all big ''events'' (sales) out there = because of the enormous costs of play -> which causes A LOT of refills the Sands Of Time with real cash; while there are so many bugs, freezes and all the stuff happening - it's even BETTER -> more potential refills on the horizon (read: more spending money)...

I am NOT surprised at all that I HAVE TO play the very last levels - the harder the better, just for the ''chance'' of winning soul and then have another ''chance'' of winning the character... But along the way I need some ''chances'' that the game won't crash/freeze/or restart itself at the least wanted moment (like today's night while playing Secret Location and suddenely got info ''New data available... Please restart'' or something like that... Of course I didn't have to restart - the game did it on its own - causing me a LOSS of everything: lets say vauable loot, wasting SoT, failing to give Trooper Points to a friends and not being able to repeat - sure thing the game ''remembers'' that I used this trooper... All this annoys me to the maximum, thanks NF!!!)

While I could be sumed up all my fears and one chances to be present while others at all - pretty much is NOT depending on myself, my style of playing, experience, etc, but simply of ''spin the wheel'' and it could be (very likely) that at the end I will loose the hell lot of ironities on refills SOTs, even more on possible reviving and still get nothing but waste time and so my nerves... So... I WON'T be trying to chase Halloween Souls at Brave New World...

NF, you should at least have guaranteed dropping 4* characters out of these ones while being so expensive and hard to get...
    Tried another two (bought of trooper points - sure thing - 3* ''invaders'' - not even gunners or assassins - simple Sentinels - I could buy a LOT MORE CHEAPER!!!...
    That's why not wish to try and participate with this so called ''event'' any further - sure thing I could be go and try to catch FOTD or HIM while you devs would provide a fair chances to get mentioned characters...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Got 5 Halloween and 3 Legendary souls from vortex fill... Afraid to drop them...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    2 refills of BNW Garden of Fear X and 0 Hallowed Soul.. sacrifices all my roster except essentials. 50 Hallowed Souls but... No Hallowed Eddie... 😡
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/