Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Why are you guys being so impatient? Luck is a part of this game. Think if everyone gets the HE, would it be a super rare toon anymore? It would become too common and the game will get boring if everyone is using it ... Getting tilted and sacrifice some of your toons is something you can't avoid and GET USED TO IT !!!

OS
    Android
    I don't like RNG when I'm spending my time on something, like i did on this game.
    I Sacrificed everything I had, Got me a lot of halloween souls, and not one of those "increased chance" chars. Isn't it too much randomness already?

I prefer to waste my time on something that pays up after some time of "hard work". Not spending my time to be hung up on some random generator that makes useless that time i've spent.

Anyway, each one of use values time their own way. This is only my point of view.

OS
    Android
    since yesterday me and a friend have played garden of fear x. now ~2 complete sot runs. That is 5 fights, x 2 on 6 devices equals 60 fights and got us TWO halloween souls! And guess what? All 3*! I mean, considering the time spent compared to the results, it is a joke!
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jigsore View Post
    I don't like RNG when I'm spending my time on something, like i did on this game.
    I Sacrificed everything I had, Got me a lot of halloween souls, and not one of those "increased chance" chars. Isn't it too much randomness already?

I prefer to waste my time on something that pays up after some time of "hard work". Not spending my time to be hung up on some random generator that makes useless that time i've spent.

Anyway, each one of use values time their own way. This is only my point of view.
    I know how you feel though because once i got more than 70 souls but they were all 3*. Quite pissed about it for a time though. However if i think about it, pulling too many strong toons would get me tired of this game real quick. I want somehitng unexpected, so when you open up a soul and get a 5*, it is a thrilling sensation ...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    since yesterday me and a friend have played garden of fear x. now ~2 complete sot runs. That is 5 fights, x 2 on 6 devices equals 60 fights and got us TWO halloween souls! And guess what? All 3*! I mean, considering the time spent compared to the results, it is a joke!
    It's totally ridiculous yes...and no news of lotb team for that actual shit event to change that......
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    It's totally ridiculous yes...and no news of lotb team for that actual shit event to change that......
    What did you expect? Americans are the most laziest people on this planet ...
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    What did you expect? Americans are the most laziest people on this planet ...
    Except the team is in Canada
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Except the team is in Canada
    Now now! They prolly just migrated.
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    My point was out of 40 Halloween souls at least 1 should have been a 4 Star or better drop.. that's a 1:40 ratio.. not too much to ask. They've set the rare drop rates way too high for souls that are rare to begin with. If the souls were commonplace, then I could see a more rare high toon drop.. it if it's difficult to get the souls... then it shouldn't MORE difficult to get a rare drop from them.

And screw all you bashing Americans. You are clueless bigots.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    And screw all you bashing Americans. You are clueless bigots.
    Calm down dear, it's called "making a joke" (or perhaps just baiting people who are easily triggered...)
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return