Threaded View

OS
    iOS

PvP week 37: Don Slauki reigns Eternal!

I am no Nicko, MJM, or Tridmensionale, but I had to post the congratulatory thread for my good buddy Slauki, the Champion and Eternal for PvP week 37.

Well done my friend...Long overdue and very well deserved. You stood at the top of the rankings for nearly the entire week, and kept on amassing a good lead and cushion.

Well done also to Kamuz and JJJ who rounded off the podium. JJJ kept close to Slauki all week, but Kamuz made a crazy run to catch and overtake JJJ at the end.

Well done guys, impressive stuff and congrats to all of you.

A few quick thoughts:
    - PvP was slow on Friday and Saturday with the event...I couldn’t play the last 7-8 hours on Saturday before reset due to having more RL fun with my family, so dropped from 8 to about 24. Was surprised that I was able to hold onto top 25, and realistically was hoping for at least top 50, so quite happy and surprised at top 25...only my 2nd time ever, so I’ll take it
    - PvP seemed more stable to me, and I did have just 1 Maclo error, but surprisingly the game remembered my victory and didn’t give me a loss, so the improvements that NF are making in error handling are definitely helping
    - Two Players at the low level — Madcom at Level 26 and Skorpinok at Level 36, finished 8 and 12 respectively. This is highly surprising, given their defense team is very weak (both have 3* and 4* toons in defense), so not sure what is going on there. I did see them on my attack lists, but they made a very impressive late run to climb up the ranks. Either they are very good gamers, or there is something screwey going on that NF needs to investigate

Overall I have enjoyed the October events (except for the last), so sincere thank you to NF...these events made me come back from my break. Not sure how long I will keep on playing the game, but it has been fun being back, chatting with all my dear Maiden brothers on this forum, and playing with you guys in the battle field.

Congrats again to the ever Eternal Don Slauki and to Kamuz and JJJ. Well done guys!

Cheers,
    Ice
    Last edited by IceManFerrar; 10-29-2017 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Corrected typos