Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Congrats slauki. Great that you finally did it, it's well deserved

Congrats to all of you other top contenders too, it's impressive that you go at it week after week \,,/
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Congrats to Slauki on taking eternal. Well done! Congrats to Kamuz and JJJ for making podium as well.

Not much else to add, usual crashes, thorns still a pain in my side, etc. This week has been buggy already. VHE switching me to cinema mode with the resulting force quit. And a couple new bugs (at least to me), GCR on defense starts reviving permadeath-ed toons (managed a draw on that one), and me being unable to revive toons that weren't killed with permadeath or by doom. Fun stuff.

OS
    Android
    Congrats Slauki on your heard-earned Eternal! Great to see you up there!

Congrats also to Kamuz & JJJ. Nice work guys! \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Congrats slauki on Eternal! You're a legend, and your contributions to this Forum have been very helpful to me personally. Glad to see you at the top!

And, congrats on the podium to Kamuz & jjj!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Congrats trooper! That D is nasty!

OS
    Android
    A little late to the party but i am kinda bored with the game lately and just auto everything and don't read the forums.
    Anyway, a big gratz to slauki for a very well deserved Eternal, it's even harder when a PvP event is taking place but you really nailed it.
    Gratz to Kamuz and jjj too for rounding the podium.

Thanks for keeping that thread alive Iceman and welcome back too, i was happy when i saw you on my defence list.

P.S. NF what's with the bots in PvP? lvl 20 players with no toons always winning my def?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    First off, thanks for IceManFerrar for keeping this great PVP thread tradition alive.
    And my heartfelt congrats to Slauki for grabbing Eternal this week! That looked like a heck of an intensive run! Also congrats to Kamuz, JJJ, and the rest of the top5 (tough defenses you guys have too)

I do have a few other comments:
    Regarding the point system: I got to see how it worked in all its glory as I pushed hard on Sunday for those Priestess fragments (finished ahead of schedule as a result, which is nice). I think I fought at least a hundred battles that day, compared to my usual 27ish. Not that it helped my ranking much by Saturday, as 34 is pretty decent but not my best.

Regarding Madcom and Skorpinok: At least one of them (I clearly remember the latter) attacked me on Sunday, and I checked their team. My defense (and those of many other lv100 players probably) got beat by a bunch of 4* level 80s. Similar, if not identical to those on their defense. Considering I shredded their defenses (like many other lv100 players here), I think it's very likely something's off there.
    And I don't think it's what I had. I did climb to 10 when I was bugged, but I was losing a lot against the teams similar to my ranking. Fortunately my lists tended to stick around Duellist/Acolyte level then, which compensated, but they have a different thing entirely.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Cheers DaveMurray and Kardas, I appreciate the kind wishes.

Dave hit the hammer on the nail when he referred to these “PvP” bots...something real strange is going on with Madcom and SkorPinok...how is it that their level 80 toons beating our maxed level 100 teams? The only comfort I draw is that these guys have been able to beat you guys as well (so it just isn’t my team), and you all have some very tough defenses...I think I had a legitimate loss to Dave earlier today or yesterday. So maybe some flaw in the system, not sure.

Not once has my defense held against either of them, but yet it has held against top players, including some Eternals.

When I revenge these guys, I can usually take them out in 1 round, so this is very strange indeed.

Spartan, Kaz, NF, hope you are checking this?

OS
    iOS
    Since last week there was no thread, I'd like to congratulate Carlos on a very special week! Fallen took third he missed the week before. And slauki went from 2nd to Carlos to long deserving Eternal with uncatchable determination, nice run man! Grats to jjj and kamuz on the podium!

Only thing that ruined the week are those fake multi accounts that should be traced and banned from servers along with the original owner for destroying the charm and taking away from ppl who fought for their pts. I'd ease off at the end of the week but wouldn't take it from cheap cheating acc, just had to get ahead of those Hope that devs have the means.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for starting up a thread this week IceMan and Congratulations to Slauki on Eternal. I don't know how you have time to Chase Eternal and document 136 battles of Garden of Life at the same time but it's good to see someone that has put as much time and effort into this game and community take the top spot. Congratulations to Carlos for week 36 Eternal as well. I haven't really had much time for Arena the past few weeks with the exception of getting enough fragments for the exclusive characters, been focusing on trying to get the ridiculously rare talismans from Brave New World. I will post in Kamuz' thread and help troopers if I can get any of the sets before next week, not much luck thus far though.
    Chaosego888-9998