Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    stuff

Blade Your inbox is full.

It's the Warrior Lord Of Light mission and takes 3 runs.. So Warrior LOL isn't available until tomorrow or Wednesday. Then I need to run through it 3 times with the rage/hunter talismans. And since I can only use a trooper once each day. Well, it's going to take 3 weeks. If that's too much I understand.

OS
    Android
    i will clean my mailbox and no problem send me mp when you leave or give me the time
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i will clean my mailbox and no problem send me mp when you leave or give me the time
    I will absolutely send you a message when I'm done. Without fail. And you will get the trooper badge from me daily, guaranteed. I can easily beat lvl X Warrior LOL on autoplay, so there's no concern I'l loose any of the run throughs.

Thank you very much!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I will absolutely send you a message when I'm done. Without fail. And you will get the trooper badge from me daily, guaranteed. I can easily beat lvl X Warrior LOL on autoplay, so there's no concern I'l loose any of the run throughs.

Thank you very much!
    Good troopers are here for that
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Blade, I just sent you a PM and requested you in game. After 200+ runs through BNW, I've acquired 2 Ragers, but I'm stuck. (I'll never need to worry about leveling red talismen again, so I guess that's a silver lining...?)

<gag>

OS
    Android
    hello I played with a soldier with the talismans in his samurai eddie and he did not tell me the achievement of mission.
    That mission is only for your own characters or can you also with soldiers?

OS
    iOS
    You could use a trooper to do the mission in the past. Now it is either bugged or it was stopped. There have been quite some questions on this, but as far as I know the devs did not comment on them.
    Sick-6808

Fudjo has got both sets and he regularly swaps between his Samurai ans Navigator to alow his troopers to do them quests.i haven’t tried it yet, because i don’t care much about missions and achievements so i can’t confirm that it works.
    from what i recall, it was bugged but was supposed to be fixed by the november patch.

OS
    Android
    I need 2 soldiers with this talismans for the red dog today.
    prin666team-1487