Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    updated!!!
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.
    you need to do 200 missions to unlock him with 150 fragment yes

OS
    Android
    Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
    updated. . . . .

OS
    iOS
    Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?
    Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team

OS
    iOS
    OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team
    Actually I see a trooper already has the CPD shockingly enough. Even if it just the one.
    So either they somehow hacked the thing, or you probably auto complete the thing at a lower number than 200 thanks once again to gross incompetence on someone's part. Again.
    You would think the developers would learn by now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?
    i think they don't know how to debug the game