Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

List of new missions

You can describe all missions here , i will update the first message by category
    It can help many players because you can validate a mission not yet listed in your game

1-Location 2-description 3-number of try needed (1 to 3):

Lord Of Light VI(Gunner): set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character / 3 times
    Lord Of Light X(Gunner): set of Quake Talismans on a Sentinel class / 3 times
    Lord Of Light X(Gunner): set of Lightning and Predator Talismans on any character / 3 times
    Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
    Lord Of Light X(Warrior): set of Comet talismans equipped to a Magus class character / 3 times
    Lord Of Light X(Warrior): set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
    Lord Of Light III(Magus): set of Health Talismans on a Desert Guardian / 1 time
    Lord Of Light IV(Magus): set of Cyclone Talismans on a Magus class / 3 times
    Lord Of light X(Magus): set of Zone eater Talismans on a Gunner class / 3 times
    Lord of Light III(Sentinel): set of Strength Talisman on EDDIE (the first one) / 1 time
    Lord of Light X(Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)

Garden of Dismay: set of strike talisman on any character / 3 times
    Garden of Dismay VIII: with a set of endure talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
    Garden of Fear VI: set of immunity talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
    Garden of Fear: Use Magic Burn on Undead Rescuer / 3 times
    Garden of Fear: Use Silence on Demon Spawn / 3 times
    Garden of Fear: Use Passive Disable on Corrupt Rescuer (Warrior) / 3 times
    Garden of Life X: set of chance talismans equipped to any character / 3 times
    Last edited by blade685; 11-06-2017 at 10:36 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Reserved.........

OS
    iOS
    Lord of light Magus X -a set of zone eater talismans on a Gunner - 3 times

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Lord of light Magus X -a set of zone eater talismans on a Gunner - 3 times
    Updated

OS
    iOS
    Lord of Light III (Sentinel) with a set of strength talisman equipped to EDDIE (the first one): one time
    Garden of Dismay with a set of strike talisman equipped to any character 3 times
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yojo View Post
    Lord of Light III (Sentinel) with a set of strength talisman equipped to EDDIE (the first one): one time
    Garden of Dismay with a set of strike talisman equipped to any character 3 times
    updated thanks

OS
    Android
    clear LOL VI Gunner with a set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character 3 times
    clear GoF VI with a set of immunity talismans equipped to any character 3 times
    clear GoL X with a set of chance talismans equipped to any character 3 times
    clear LOL X warrior with a set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character 3 times

I'd assume most people have done these although I haven't. I'm kinda taking my time about it.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    clear LOL VI Gunner with a set of invisibility talismans equipped to gunner class character 3 times
    clear GoF VI with a set of immunity talismans equipped to any character 3 times
    clear GoL X with a set of chance talismans equipped to any character 3 times
    clear LOL X warrior with a set of rage and hunter talismans equipped to any character 3 times

I'd assume most people have done these although I haven't. I'm kinda taking my time about it.
    updated thanks

OS
    Android
    Lord Of Light X (Warrior): set of Comet talismans equipped to a Magus class character / 3 times

Lord of Light X (Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)

Also these I am still at:

Use Magic Burn on Undead Rescuer in Garden of Fear / 3 times

Use Silence on Demon Spawn in Garden of Fear / 3 times

Use Passive Disable on Corrupt Rescuer (Warrior) in Garden of Fear / 3 times
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Lord of Light X (Sentinel): set of Paralysis + Explosive Talismans on a Warrior class character / 3 times (not really sure that it was a warrior required...sry)
    From memory it was as I'm pretty sure I used Beelzebub.

Next one on my list is
    clear Garden of Dismay VIII with a set of endure talismans equipped to any character 3 times
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.