Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    updated!!!
    I play all troopers all days.







  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    297
    was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie, Lucifer Guy Farks Eddie Corrupt Field Marshall Cosmic Newborn of Light, Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Oni Eddie, Dark Lillith, Moonchild, Cosmic Shinobi, Where the eagles dare eddie, Some of the new Dog Spirits
    main: satani-7954 - gunner Lord of Light awoken
    second: satani11ce-5461 -cosmic Lord of Light awoken
    mobile: satani666-5224 -assasin Lord of Light +1 awoken

  3. #13
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by satani View Post
    was in any Update noted, that the new missions are also to receive a new Dog? Warrior Bloodred Pharaoh Dog. A healer that specializes on the "echo" effect? Just received my first 25 red fragments. THought first, they were for a warrior class soul, then i noticed a new red 150 stack.
    you need to do 200 missions to unlock him with 150 fragment yes
    I play all troopers all days.







  4. #14
    Senior Member MoonShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    405
    Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
    I wish for a talisman type converter

  5. #15
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Lord Of light X(Assassin): set of Vampyric Talismans on a Assasssin class / 3 times
    updated. . . . .
    I play all troopers all days.







  6. #16
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    378
    Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?

  7. #17
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Are there more than 200 missions? My mission counter is set on 197 now and I can see three more missions (Lethal Force IV, Potent Combo IV and Latent Ability IV). Do they all end after level IV? By the way, is there anybody out there who has a set of Zone Talismans and who could help me outWednesday as a Trooper?
    Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team
    I play all troopers all days.







  8. #18
    Senior Member Sick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    378
    OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    Yes it seems to be more than 200 but we can't see them because of our so good dev team
    Actually I see a trooper already has the CPD shockingly enough. Even if it just the one.
    So either they somehow hacked the thing, or you probably auto complete the thing at a lower number than 200 thanks once again to gross incompetence on someone's part. Again.
    You would think the developers would learn by now.

  10. #20
    Senior Member blade685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    france
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    OK, what else? I really can‘t believe that these guys mess it up again and again. What‘s wrong with them?
    i think they don't know how to debug the game
    I play all troopers all days.







Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •