Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    OK, finished all missions except Zone Eater and Lightning. I do not know if there are any additional missions behind those. Anyway, my missions counter already reached 200 and I got the Crimson Dog. Is that a bug as well? In the past you had to do all missions to get the reward.
    Sick-6808

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    OK, finished all missions except Zone Eater and Lightning. I do not know if there are any additional missions behind those. Anyway, my missions counter already reached 200 and I got the Crimson Dog. Is that a bug as well? In the past you had to do all missions to get the reward.
    always stuck at 196 with no missions since 2 weeks now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Lucky you, Sick...congrats!

I have only the Lightening/Predator mission, and my mission counter is showing as 197.

Hopefully the update later today will have a fix for this issue that Blade and I (along with other folks) are facing.

OS
    Android
    I am pretty sure Sparton confirmed that plus I got a email from support saying this update should solve it for a lot of people.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I did get a message from NF that this would be resolved in the next update. So fingers crossed we all get the Crimson Dog at last - I think I am on 194 or so and all missions done since yesterday. Though it does keep coming up to be claimed in the missions screen - I click on it to accept the reward but then after a time it comes back again over and over...weird!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I got the dog already, but didn’t get the 3 skillshards for the 400
    Used skillshard achievement. I claimed them but they weren’t in my inventory. I hope the update will fix it, too. I got only the standard answer from support.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    All missions complete sitting at 193/200 for the achievement. No dog. Sent a message to support 2 days ago.. no response as of yet. But it does appear an update is happening in an hour or so. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    I got the dog already, but didn’t get the 3 skillshards for the 400
    Used skillshard achievement. I claimed them but they weren’t in my inventory. I hope the update will fix it, too. I got only the standard answer from support.
    I pulled a couple big sacrifices yesterday... I'd swear for one I got 7 skill shards 3, 3, 1 -- but a few minutes later my inventory only showed 3. I chalked it up to my fuzzy brain, but now I'm not so sure.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-21-2017 at 06:21 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Achievement bug appears corrected in Nov update... I got the dog finally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Achievement bug appears corrected in Nov update... I got the dog finally.
    not me completely bugged for me
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    How to get the Bloodred Pharaoh Dog? I have finished the 200 missions and got the 25 fragments, but there are only 25 more to receive from the missions. How to get 150 fragments? Did I missed something?