Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hey Bort,
    First off, thanks for offering this! You'll help out a lot of people this way. I was wondering, did you get your set through BNW grinding or were you one of those Founder pack people?
    Second, do you still have space in Trooper spots? Otherwise I won't mind waiting till next week.
    Cheers
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    Hey Bort,
    First off, thanks for offering this! You'll help out a lot of people this way. I was wondering, did you get your set through BNW grinding or were you one of those Founder pack people?
    Second, do you still have space in Trooper spots? Otherwise I won't mind waiting till next week.
    Cheers
    First - no problem; always happy to help.

Second - I am now full on troopers. I'd happily drop non-forum folks in favour of forum folks, but I can't really tell the difference at the moment. So, if anyone has trooperized me specifically for the zone tals, please pm me when you've finished the mission so I can drop you for someone else who needs to finish it. I drop troopers who are afk longer than 3 days, so there is still time for spots to open up. I'll post here if they do.

Third - I got my set through grinding BNW. I found a team that could autoplay IX with 90% or so success rate and just kept plowing through. I'm now moving on to GoD to get the lightning set.

OS
    Android
    Hey Bort I am hoping to help out too and eventually get a set of zone talismans. Would you mind telling me your team. I have a team with 100% success rate on GOL IX but it runs anywhere between 10-15 minutes I wanted to see if you had any quicker or better suggestions? Thanks. Mine is VHE, WUR, GPD, and ANBOL.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Hey Bort I am hoping to help out too and eventually get a set of zone talismans. Would you mind telling me your team. I have a team with 100% success rate on GOL IX but it runs anywhere between 10-15 minutes I wanted to see if you had any quicker or better suggestions? Thanks. Mine is VHE, WUR, GPD, and ANBOL.
    Mine is only slightly faster at 8-10 minutes, but can sometimes choke at the end.

Samurai - echo/advantage
    GPD - energy, invis
    ACoC - thorns, resilience, health
    WUR - strike, guard

Everyone is sharded but ACoC. He's there to thorn the minions and healblock the boss. Thorns doesn't work against the boss at all. WUR makes everything work by taking all that nasty damage from the waves - he usually dies on the boss. I tried without ACoC and the results were not as successful. The healblock is really useful against the boss to both speed up the shield and to maximize damage while its open.

Samurai with echo is insane. Even on auto he stacks attacks like crazy. I've had boss fights where he does all the shield damage, opens him up, does the max damage to force the shield to close, then opens it back up again in the same turn.

Edit: yes, it was echo, not zone
    Last edited by bort; 11-04-2017 at 06:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    You are saying zone, I think you mean echo. I don't think you can suggest zone talismans when I want to use this team to get zone talismans. Also don't think Samurai has the slots for zone. I will try this combination maybe the key is the ox cultist over the nbol. Thanks for your help I figure more people that have these zones the better its going to be hard just one two guys carrying all these missions for us.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    Mine is only slightly faster at 8-10 minutes, but can sometimes choke at the end.

Samurai - echo/advantage
    GPD - energy, invis
    ACoC - thorns, resilience, health
    WUR - strike, guard

Everyone is sharded but ACoC. He's there to thorn the minions and healblock the boss. Thorns doesn't work against the boss at all. WUR makes everything work by taking all that nasty damage from the waves - he usually dies on the boss. I tried without ACoC and the results were not as successful. The healblock is really useful against the boss to both speed up the shield and to maximize damage while its open.

Samurai with echo is insane. Even on auto he stacks attacks like crazy. I've had boss fights where he does all the shield damage, opens him up, does the max damage to force the shield to close, then opens it back up again in the same turn.

Edit: yes, it was echo, not zone
    Interesting team, I will try with the ACoC. I sent you a request, if you have any spot available
    yojo-5182

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the add bort! once mission is completed I am okay with you dropping me so another forum member can complete the mission too
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Hey, Bort, I sent you a request, but it seems that you're currently full on troopers.. if you'll have spots available, please consider my request, even if for temporary means. Thank you.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Hey, Bort, I sent you a request, but it seems that you're currently full on troopers.. if you'll have spots available, please consider my request, even if for temporary means. Thank you.
    hey moonshadow, do you have another free slot for me? i sent you a request, would be cool if you could accept.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey moonshadow, do you have another free slot for me? i sent you a request, would be cool if you could accept.
    Of course I have, Herr Slauki. Request accepted.
    I wish for a talisman type converter