Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    I neeed help on this mission. Avoided initial rush of help request. Please and thanks. ID is nifelheim-2173

I'm sure these missions are still bugged. Recent posts from members stating the current Potent Combo V mission using their troopers not getting credited.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGR View Post
    I'm sure these missions are still bugged. Recent posts from members stating the current Potent Combo V mission using their troopers not getting credited.
    Doubt it's a bug. Prolly one that was fixed, lmao, they fixed one!!! Highly doubt NF wants us getting something easier via troopers. Especially after improving drop rates. Add to that some are getting extra badges & 'oh, we can't have that!'. Could be wrong but an answer would be nice! Hey Chaos, 1 run...1 zone, 2 now...yippie!!!
    Those that can...do
    Those that can't...teach
    Silentknight-4997, # of times laid since July/16...lots!!!
    Hahahaha, pathetic that some have to sell themselves as troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    Doubt it's a bug. Prolly one that was fixed, lmao, they fixed one!!! Highly doubt NF wants us getting something easier via troopers. Especially after improving drop rates. Add to that some are getting extra badges & 'oh, we can't have that!'. Could be wrong but an answer would be nice! Hey Chaos, 1 run...1 zone, 2 now...yippie!!!
    HAHA, no doubt. Thanks to my masochistic tendencies, I can continue to grind away with pleasure. God forbid otherwise.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Devs still didn't fix using troopers in zone mission?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentknight View Post
    It still took me 60+ runs after the drop rates were tuned to get the final one, would help if I could
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    They didn't improve drop rates in GOD,that's fake what they said,i am farming GOD X last few days above 80times and no ZONE talismans or any other talismans there....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    They didn't improve drop rates in GOD,that's fake what they said,i am farming GOD X last few days above 80times and no ZONE talismans or any other talismans there....
    I got 3 Zone Eater Talismans in a lot less than 80 runs.

No Immunity Talismans which I was looking for though.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    I made maybe 25 runs of GoL X on Sunday.

Three Zone Eaters and one Immunity - compared to what I used to see this seemed much better.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Finally completed the zone set so if anyone needs assistance, once the bug is fixed, feel free to send a request.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Zeus i will send you request next week,hope they will fix in next few days...