OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post
    Cheers mate, what is your ID?
    Dmoney-7852

OS
    iOS
    Cheers mate, request sent.

@Pepp, request still pending your acceptance.

OS
    iOS
    Iceman and fister, please excuse me that it took so long to accept your request. I had to drop two troopers.
    Request accepted now and badges sent.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    Iceman and fister, please excuse me that it took so long to accept your request. I had to drop two troopers.
    Request accepted now and badges sent.
    No worries pepp. Things came up at work, so I wasn't able to give the mission a try. If you don't mind Havning med as a trooper I'd like to give it a try next time the magus cave is available.

Got 3 lightning talismans currently, so with any luck, maybe I can help you there if you need. If nothing else, I'm good for daily supply of badges. 😄

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    No worries pepp. Things came up at work, so I wasn't able to give the mission a try. If you don't mind Havning med as a trooper I'd like to give it a try next time the magus cave is available.

Got 3 lightning talismans currently, so with any luck, maybe I can help you there if you need. If nothing else, I'm good for daily supply of badges. 😄
    Thanks for your offer fister. With the help of Moonshadow I could clear the lightning mission last week. My next mission is very easy. Clear Assassin LOL X with a set of Death Talismans in an assassin toon. I’m curious what comes next. They show me just one mission after the other.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS

Hey fister, would it be possible you set a champ with lightning/ predator talisman for tomorrow LoL X gunner mission? Sent you a PM.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Thank you so much, Pepp and DMoney...will def use your champions when LoL Magus opens up.

@Bort, do you have room for one more trooper? I need a 3rd Trooper, else Pepp/DMoney, I will have to play that remove/add trooper game with one of you.

Cheers guys and thank you again so much!

OS
    iOS

Hey Fister, do you have room for another trooper? I will need help with those Lightening and Predator sets as well.

Thank you so much!

OS
    Android
    If/when I get a complete set I'm sure we can work it out. But I still need one more, and the drop rate is just terrible.

Keep an eye on the forum as others have a complete set and might be able/willing to help you. If you have not completed the mission when I hopefully soon get a complete set, I will gladly help you.

Cheers