Thread: Net Missions...

Net Missions...

Probably a stupid question but I've been preoccupied the past couple weeks. Who is the toon or what talisman do I need for Magic Burns and Lower power? Tried several combos, but I must be missing something... Thoughts??? :-)

Thanks!!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Probably a stupid question but I've been preoccupied the past couple weeks. Who is the toon or what talisman do I need for Magic Burns and Lower power? Tried several combos, but I must be missing something... Thoughts??? :-)

Thanks!!!
    Put Energy talismans on Shaman Eddie. One of his moves inflicts magic burn on all enemies
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Allied Bomber Boy for magic burns, Assassin Corrupt Rescuer and Cyborg Eddie for Lower Power missions... or Energy talismans on anything.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    allied and sentinel bomber boys as well as storm eddie can do magic burns. storm eddie puts 2 magic burns guaranteed for 4 power. as for lowering power you can use gunner undead rescuer or gunner undead hunter who steal power with their basic but only at 35% chance. energy talismans on either should almost guarantee it.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post

Thanks!!!
    You can equip your Wickerman Eddie with a set of Energy talismans and use his "Erupt" future move; for 5 power he inflicts magic burn on all enemies and, if you score some perfect moves with him, you can also steal some power from enemies.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

Awesome!! Thanks so much!! I've been neglecting the missions lately and thought I'd play catch up...

Thanks again!!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...