Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    trooper Eddie can be cool to finally have a new Eddie (perhaps) after Halloween "bad" joke, wicker man (never use it there are better toons) and cyborg ( he is good for farming with the good team ) no need bad choice again for me
    We ll see other events
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Sure hope the system to exchange dupe souls is implemented before the Trooper Eddie event. If players get dupes of the same character other than Trooper Eddie like Eternals, there will be a full scale revolt that will make the Hallowed Eddie debacle pale by comparison. This month could make or break this "game"...
    Wait.. what ? really ? system to exchange dupe would be awesome...

Edit : i saw Sparton post about it.. only for eternal/trooper souls.. better than nothing i guess
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 11-05-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    The dupe system is just to help us complete Eternity souls and trooper souls for now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    The dupe system is just to help us complete Eternity souls and trooper souls for now.
    unfortunately yes
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Wait.. what ? really ? system to exchange dupe would be awesome...

Edit : i saw Sparton post about it.. only for eternal/trooper souls.. better than nothing i guess
    Yep. Better than nothing....
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I am pretty happy with all of the proposals to be fair to the team. I need my Cyborg as he is always will be my fave Eddie - so if that event is purely to get him I will be over the moon! I have a lot of Trooper points saved so that is good and I really want Clair too so a dupe system for both of these souls events are appreciated as I have had several dupes of Eternity and Wrath and only one of Beelz so Clair is my big want for PVP at the moment.

All in all I am very pleased with this news and looking forward to them starting up.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Late to the party here, but November's events look very exciting! Trooper souls and more! Hoping to finally get the Cyborg as well! He has eluded me too long.

Sparton, Kaz can you tell us how long the 20k trooper soul purchase window will be open? Will it remain open until we make that purchase, or would it just be for say a week? Trying to decide if I want to keep purchasing skill shards until then.

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    unfortunately yes
    "Unfortunately"?

Are you guys sure you want the chance to exchange every dupe between players? That would mean that in something like 1 week, all of us would have all the same characters: no more difference between players, no more fun "hunting" those characters we want so bad..where would be the fun in playing then? I think i would get bored, don't know about the others

Imho it's a good thing that they'll introduce this feature only for special souls (and i'm not sure i'd want that aswell)

Anyways, looking at the upcoming events, i don't get when they are gonna take place, cause unless i've mistaken the first post, i'm assuming that each row is a different event and if so, it means they're going to be 6 this month right? So in this case, more than one per week?
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 11-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Anyways, looking at the upcoming events, i don't get when they are gonna take place, cause unless i've mistaken the first post, i'm assuming that each row is a different event and if so, it means they're going to be 6 this month right? So in this case, more than one per week?
    Yes honestly I wish they would have dates on their "calenders" that tell us when the next event starts. I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the Strange Alchemy event to start. Got almost 500 common souls sitting in my Book just in case.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Sparton, Kaz can you tell us how long the 20k trooper soul purchase window will be open? Will it remain open until we make that purchase, or would it just be for say a week? Trying to decide if I want to keep purchasing skill shards until then.
    It will be one time only, but always available until you've made that one time purchase, so if you wanna hold off, you'll have the freedom to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    Some events/promotions overlap with others, so yeah, in some cases there'll be two events running at once (maybe even 3 at once, depending on how things line up?..).

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Yes honestly I wish they would have dates on their "calenders" that tell us when the next event starts. I've been sitting on pins and needles waiting for the Strange Alchemy event to start. Got almost 500 common souls sitting in my Book just in case.
    We avoid dates for this partially for the mystery, but also partially because some things may not have start or end dates set in stone... this month in particular has quite a few events that fall into that category.

Dr. Dee's event will be starting quite soon, though...