Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Hard to believe he can top VHE.

My bet is one of the other toons will be the star.
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    If Trooper Eddie will be also random, then NF is more idiotic as i thought.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Hard to believe he can top VHE.

My bet is one of the other toons will be the star.
    I think you'll be correct as always
    I saw some of the descriptions on their moves and if they are even 50% true, they WILL be better than The Trooper Eddie. I mean that they probably will do good in PVP which is what most of us care about right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    If Trooper Eddie will be also random, then NF is more idiotic as i thought.
    I think it says on the post from Sparton that you'll have a soul out of the 4 new ones for 20k badges but it will be a random pull. Sorry!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Part of me wishes they would put dates with these some times I am looking at how many events they are going to be and the last one is cyborg Monday which probably means the 27th. I have no idea how they are going to get all these events in this month. The frag events usually run monday through thursday for the 3 lol stages. Guessing the arena event will span two weeks again. This is going to be a jam packed month.

OS
    Android
    Looks pretty interesting alright. I wouldn't be surprised The Wicker Man is this month's fragment event toon. He's great for PVE though, so that's nice. Too bad I'm still hoping for Hellhound.
    I also have a feeling The Alchemist will show up as a character, and linked to the Strange Alchemy Sac event. Will be interesting how that goes.
    Finally, I'm thinking that Charge Begins PVP event will allow people to collect Trooper Soul fragments.
    No clue on that Shattered Soul event though.
    Also curious about Cyborg Monday. Too bad he's the only 5* Gunner I have already. Oh well, maybe next time.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    I'm up to 25 k trooper badges. It takes me a while to earn them due to my job schedule. Think I should go for 40? If someone can clarify if the trooper soul is a one time purchase of 20k or is it 20k a pop?
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    Android
    I am pretty sure it was stated the 20K purchase was going to be a one time deal. But then there will be weekly limits on getting trooper soul fragments using more trooper points.

Thanks to Nicko for digging up and reposting some of our earlier comments on the Trooper Soul; you can check out those posts from Nicko here and here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Yay! Is the 20k soul a repeatable purchase? If not and I don't get him I'm challenging Sparton to a sharded glass knuckle fight Kickboxer style.
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I'm up to 25 k trooper badges. It takes me a while to earn them due to my job schedule. Think I should go for 40? If someone can clarify if the trooper soul is a one time purchase of 20k or is it 20k a pop?
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I am pretty sure it was stated the 20K purchase was going to be a one time deal. But then there will be weekly limits on getting trooper soul fragments using more trooper points.
    It will be a one-time purchase, but there are going to be other opportunities to accelerate getting to another Trooper Soul.

JJJ is also correct, though, that there'll be Trooper Soul Fragments which will be a limited per week purchase that'll be added when the Trooper Soul is available. Additionally, we'll have other goodies that will be available for Trooper Badges, so having a bit more than 20k might be desirable, depending on what other stuff you wanna be prepared to capitalize on.

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Sure hope the system to exchange dupe souls is implemented before the Trooper Eddie event. If players get dupes of the same character other than Trooper Eddie like Eternals, there will be a full scale revolt that will make the Hallowed Eddie debacle pale by comparison. This month could make or break this "game"...
    That feature will exist by the time the Soul is released, but more details on that feature will be announced when the feature arrives.

OS
    Android
    Sparton just to be clear the dupe feature is just for trooper and eternity souls?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Sparton just to be clear the dupe feature is just for trooper and eternity souls?
    Yes, just those two at the feature's launch.