Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

November Events Teaser Discussion

Name:  Trooper_Teaser_Layers_psd___50___Shattered_Soul_Fragment_Event__RGB_8____.png
Views: 1215
Size:  614.7 KB

The November Events Teaser has been released, teasing the events that are coming this month!

Save up those Trooper Badges! Before the month is over, 20,000 will get you the new Trooper Soul. This Soul contains the exclusive new Trooper-themed characters.

One other important detail: we have become aware of some of the data for upcoming events have leaked. While we can appreciate discussion around this, please be aware that much of the data being shown is placeholder, so we would prefer you refrain from posting images of that non-final content.

OS
    Android
    New events sound like lots of fun. I cant help but mention the trooper souls though. Trooper Eddie looks like a total beast!
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    new surprise content, better than the horrible last event i think
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Looks great! We finally get our Trooper Ed, along with what looks like a nice selection of toons. Events look nice too. I'm pleased, NF. Bring it, November!
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Before I found this thread, I was angry since we were supposed to have a warning when trooper soul was released. Now I see that it actually IS a warning I'm calm and a bit excited to be honest...

Of course, Trooper eddie looks badass... But to me the others seem to be more of an anime style, but whatever.

Isn't there already a sentinel alliance general?? With some pretty damn similar stuff?? lol whats up with that?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Isn't there already a sentinel alliance general?? With some pretty damn similar stuff?? lol whats up with that?
    As mentioned in the previous thread, the data that is currently displayed is incorrect so the names and skills shown are not representative of the final characters.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Salivating for Trooper Eddie.. if he's real

OS
    Android
    20000 pts to have a soul if yes it is good to force troopers to do 25 daily pts like i did since the beginning of the game
    Perhaps the return of warriors eddie because others are better for now
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    all smoke n mirrors i reckon just force feed more (Arrrrh Soul) events Trooper eddide shouldn't have come as a chance at a soul for 20k trooper points
    he should have been implemented similar to grim reaper eddide and actually earned through as serious of challenging trooper specific missions ect. I can see it taking players many many months of dupes too get him and having the forums explode like hallowed eddie event and eternals...

Legacy of the pokemon beast gotta catch em all

personally im once i get trooper im taking a LONG BREAK ive been planing it for some time
    Last edited by Digitalblaze; 11-03-2017 at 10:42 PM.