Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    iOS

Yes

Frontier coins are the best addition to the game so far imo. RNG is fun. But getting 9 Beelzebubs in a row sure isn't.

Trooper eddie looks badass, prob gonna reinstall the game, play for about 1 week, not get anything, then delete the game.

But i gotta say if trooper can only be gotten through trooper souls, then fml.

Also warlord pulling his sword out and putting it back in is the best animation in the game.

4/5. Nekro Approves.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    This is definitely the best NF has done since the game has been released! We really can CHOOSE a character we want by collecting frontier coins! I didn’t think that I would still experience it. Have a little pee in the eyes... 😂😂😂
    I think we are supposed to get no more dupes on eternal or the new trooper souls which suit me great as I want Clair as well after all the Wrath and Eternity Ed dupes.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    These new features seem interesting, now if only i hadn't just summoned my last eternity soul...

If i knew i would have waited to summon it, so now i would have 100 more frontier coins to reach the 300 threshold, but well nevermind