Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Does anyone know anything about Enti? 6 days inactivity.
    I was going to ask as well, but Enti's been around long enough that he gets that golden status - i.e. about 21 days with no message of quitting before I'd think about kicking him.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the adds mjmxiii and wyphy... and Witek, my old Trooper, it's great to have you back. \m/

If anyone needs anyone put in for missions/etc., let me know. I don't have Rage/Zone/Lightning Bolt thing at the moment though.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    T-man,Amarthir and Zeusgr thank you for adding me!

Daily player here, running all my troopers every day. I have 6 more open slots, feel free to add me.
    Been hovering pvp top100 for the last month and decided to finally join the forums as well!

cokas13-0575

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by cokas13 View Post
    T-man,Amarthir and Zeusgr thank you for adding me!

Daily player here, running all my troopers every day. I have 6 more open slots, feel free to add me.
    Been hovering pvp top100 for the last month and decided to finally join the forums as well!

cokas13-0575
    You're welcome Cokas. I was a lurker for a bit as well and since taking part in the Mayan character arena event, I started to enjoy the game a bit more, putting some of the insight I’ve read on the forums to work, decided to join in to contribute and bounce ideas off each other. Best I have done so far is rank 20, lots of lucky flips involved, but a real pain in the ass nonetheless!! Not sure if I will be able to break that threshold anytime soon so lots of respect to those that rank higher. I can’t imagine the amount of work involved so to speak. Hats off!!
    Zeus-5837

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGR View Post
    You're welcome Cokas. I was a lurker for a bit as well and since taking part in the Mayan character arena event, I started to enjoy the game a bit more, putting some of the insight I’ve read on the forums to work, decided to join in to contribute and bounce ideas off each other. Best I have done so far is rank 20, lots of lucky flips involved, but a real pain in the ass nonetheless!! Not sure if I will be able to break that threshold anytime soon so lots of respect to those that rank higher. I can’t imagine the amount of work involved so to speak. Hats off!!
    I've been playing daily since june, but it was really hard at the beginning since i barely had any luck with those damn souls . Once i got the free pharaoh eddie and landed the purple valkyrie, life became much easier(defensive rating with astra rose to 30%).Now i hope i can get a 5 star character and not open wrath for fifth time in a row!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by cokas13 View Post
    I've been playing daily since june, but it was really hard at the beginning since i barely had any luck with those damn souls . Once i got the free pharaoh eddie and landed the purple valkyrie, life became much easier(defensive rating with astra rose to 30%).Now i hope i can get a 5 star character and not open wrath for fifth time in a row!
    That's funny. Same shit that I went through. Free pharoah from the event and landed Astra. Use both in my defense team ATM. Only been able to pull 2 toons from the arena souls so far, 1 wrath and recently Eternity. Not sure if they are worth using on a def. team.
    Zeus-5837

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Request sent
    Sorry full at the moment. I’ll keep you in mind.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeusGR View Post
    That's funny. Same shit that I went through. Free pharoah from the event and landed Astra. Use both in my defense team ATM. Only been able to pull 2 toons from the arena souls so far, 1 wrath and recently Eternity. Not sure if they are worth using on a def. team.
    Wrath used to be one of the best toons the game. Devs completely neutered him! I would not shard him now. Eternity is solid, but not great on D.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Wrath used to be one of the best toons the game. Devs completely neutered him! I would not shard him now. Eternity is solid, but not great on D.
    Personally, of the 4, The Clairvoyant is the best now in my opinion. Beelzebub is good for PvE grinding, Eternity Eddie is good for fighting the Assassin Dragon King, and Wrath is good for looking scary.

Personally, I'd just save them all for an Ultimate sacrifice. Eternity Eddie has a crazy high essence value because he's a 5* Assassin Eddie.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    I'm in it to win it! Lost 10 Troopers in my absence. Thanks for the badges while I was gone to all who kept me. Need to replenish the ranks! Got spots open!
    Oh c’mon this really sucks! Was so proud to have you as trooper but didn’t follow this thread and thought you wouldn’t return so fast and kicked you for an old returner why do we need another thread for finding troopers? There’s an official one! Think now your list is full is it? Whenever you need one Mjm...
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀