OS
    Android

!!!HELP!!! detected "hacking" app???!!!

Tried playing after update, game won't let me in. It says "detected hacking app please uninstall and re-try".
    My phone is rooted and I have a program installed called Xposed Installer that allows me to set my phone the way I like it and run Greenify for better battery life. None of these apps can alter other apps or game play in any way, let alone be used to hack LOTB.
    I've been a dedicated player for over a year, worked very hard to get my team where it's at, and have even paid to support the Nodding Frog team. Check my account or whatever.
    There is no way I'm getting rid of Xposed, as it's been an integral part of all my phones for close to a decade.
    C'mon guys, don't do me like that.

OS
    Android
    If NF is worried about hacking, just letting you know the LOTB app is now available in AC Market with something called god mode, which I assume causes you to win every game. If you look at my team, I'm not all that good or competitive lol

WorldWide depends on the tour at the time
    OS
    iOS
    Troubleshoot and start with the basics...
    it is possible one of the codes and the New update is in a conflict with each other.
    How that helps..somewhat

OS
    Android
    That happens when you open the game to the Asian market where there are a lot of hackers, of course they are much better programmers than NF.

OS
    iOS
    @7son

Have you tried "RootCloak", module for xposed?
    I'm not sure that root is the problem, at some point i played on a rooted android, without problems though
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    I know the prob is not because I'm rooted. Specifically it pointed out my Xposed software. Thanks Tex for the advice, I've heard of that module. I'm partying tonight I'll try it later.

OS
    Android
    Hey Tex, you play guitar? Just noticed your 87 plexi

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, a couple of times a month i meet with some old buddys of mine and play some loud rock. We used to play more, but RL got in the way
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Tried root cloak, no dice. It just doesn't like my Xposed app, and there's no way I'm getting rid of it. Contacted NF to see if I can get it greenlighted but they're off for the weekend. I don't expect much to come of it, so looks like I won't be playing unless I get another phone just for this game...

OS
    Android
    Well I'm finally back on. Customer care sent me an email today letting me know they took care of the problem and now I'm back in the game.
    Prob won't see me much on pvp though. A month or so ago I finished 17th and had to take a week off from life to get it lol.
    Thanks goes out to Michelle and the team for taking care of the issue, and thanks to my loyal troopers that fed me points while I was banished :-)
    Last edited by 7son; 11-16-2017 at 02:50 AM. Reason: grammar/spelling edit