OS
    Android
    i don't think it is possible to do a loop with fury
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    i don't think it is possible to do a loop with fury
    I regularly get a fury loop from Hallowed Eddie, if you don't think it's possible get more fury relics!
    As for his damage? Well yes it would include the odd buff from he's ally's but I have managed over 150k damage with him on quite a few occasions running Valor talisman.
    He does just fine, each character in a team is designed to be complemented by its team mates if it's not working than try changing the team members or their talisman...
    The vast majority of defence and attack teams are using him at the high end of arena so he must be doing something right!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Only because it kills the opponent after the second fury in a row. Ive seen revenge talis on Icarus pump Hallowed’s fury so it ends up looping, ending the battle.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchful Prism View Post
    Only because it kills the opponent after the second fury in a row. Ive seen revenge talis on Icarus pump Hallowed’s fury so it ends up looping, ending the battle.
    Yep that's one way, but if M Lillith keeps getting turns or Echo is active on characters giving them extra turns etc... the fury gets up there rather quickly... I guess this is why Gunner Fury relics are so damned expensive at the high end.
    Gunner fury regenerates quickly by default, add some relics or special points to the mix and it's a recipe for repeat furys..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    with echo talis perhaps but i don't have them and don't know how some players have it
    My fury relics are high too level 8 in yellow i think but you win only 1% for 1900 at that level i don't use more than 1 yellow character actually, def and att
    I didn't find a def team that did a loop with him and i don't use his fury ^^
    Last edited by blade685; 10-27-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.