Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Mission achievement bug

I wanted to see does anyone else have some events not counting. The only one I have left is latent ability IV which is the zone talisman one. Which I hope to clear this week with help from a great trooper. But my achievements have me at 193/200. Is there really 6 more missions left for latent ability? Do I need to contact support for this?
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I have 2 left showing...

Latent Ability iV (zone)
    Potent Combo IV (rage/hunter)

The Achievement reads 189/200

So I was assuming there were 9 left I can't see.. more popping up after I complete Potent IV and more after Latent IV.

Based on your numbers, there must be at least 2 more pop up after I complete Potent IV.

How many more appear after completing the Portent IV mission?

I also think some are well timed to extend the missions overall. Easier missions appearing after harder ones are completed. I know when I completed the one requiring Quake, 4 or 5 more appeared, all relatively easier than that one.

OS
    Android
    After potent combo rage one you just have the lighting one and then that one disappears. I think there is a problem with the missions,
    JJJ-5111

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    Well, from my point of view there may as well be 400 left... Zone, Lightning, and Rage ,NEVER drop for me. I have 1 of each from weeks ago.. seems they are just there to tease me and waste my time on BNW.

OS
    Android
    You want to check the other threads about missions there are some really great troopers out there that have these and they are willing to help with what ever slots they can spare
    JJJ-5111

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I have 2 left showing...

Latent Ability iV (zone)
    Potent Combo IV (rage/hunter)

The Achievement reads 189/200

So I was assuming there were 9 left I can't see.. more popping up after I complete Potent IV and more after Latent IV.

Based on your numbers, there must be at least 2 more pop up after I complete Potent IV.

How many more appear after completing the Portent IV mission?

I also think some are well timed to extend the missions overall. Easier missions appearing after harder ones are completed. I know when I completed the one requiring Quake, 4 or 5 more appeared, all relatively easier than that one.
    I have the same 2 left, completed 192/200
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    I had only 3 mission 2 days ago, 2 yesterday and 1 today for Blue LOL and need to do 6 more...it can be very long if we see missions after event day to do it
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    two left here and 193 in total. maybe one mission will unlock once we finish the other two?
    no idea, since kamuz is the only one with the krimson dog as far as i know, he could answer these questions. would be cool if he could pop up here.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    He sent me a message last night that there is something wrong with the achievement counter. I sent an email to support last night. Waiting for a response on that one and other one I sent about my inventory stack not being able to sell anything. I did them over the weekend so want to give them a chance to look into.
    JJJ-5111

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    two left here and 193 in total. maybe one mission will unlock once we finish the other two?
    no idea, since kamuz is the only one with the krimson dog as far as i know, he could answer these questions. would be cool if he could pop up here.
    Is the same bug guys it happened to me last time the counting stop before I was able to get the Pharaoh dog nothing to do just wait for the devs to fix it