OS
    Android

Advice for completing mission lol assassinx

I'm having difficulty completing the lord of light assassin X dungeon with all gunners. Anyone have recommended strategies or toons? I have level 100 aces high, navigator, prisoner, and a level 78 rescuer. My talismans are a little poor however.
    Proud member of Caesar's Legion. Unofficial member of the Poor luck- very few passives Eddie's club.

OS
    iOS
    Use the gunner dog in your team. 2 even better
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659

OS
    iOS
    all gunners I used were capable of healing, such as Soldier Eddie, golden pharaog dog, , gunner Children of the damned and gunner golden son.

The talisman set for soldier eddie I use is three thorn talismans (warrior), one health talisman and two power talismans.
    my other gunners had a set of invisibility talismans each and 1 paralysis set for golden pharaoh dog, stength and health talisman for children of the damned and an assasin set for golden son.

The basics was hitting and healing to prevent dying, buffing my troopers with soldier eddie power move.

OS
    iOS
    I Autoplay it with

- Navigator
    - Prisoner

then any hard hitting multi-target hitter such as Assassin Corrupt Droid, Edna, Astra, wrath, Sentinel Harpy or Bomber Boy, Gunner Dog, Golden Son, Etc
    Then a healer such as Clairvoyant, Pharaoh Dog (Golden or King), Crimson Dog, etc

Really with Navigator and Prisoner leveled up and Chance talismans on Navigator, those 2 can bet it.

I find Aces not great for any LOL dungeon except maybe the Magus to get past the ghost on the Lord. I much prefer multi-target hitters for LOL dungeons.
    Last edited by Yup; 12-18-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..