Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    To Dank Brew:

Hey man, I mainly came here to say that your excitement is pretty inspiring. It's nice to see some positivity here... (LOL I'm very negative most of the time, and i'm trying to be better about it!)
    Nice to hear man! I'm honored if I can inspire you on any matter, thanks for the mention! Any help I can give and get is really appreciated!

I have viking, but i've never used him. Now that i've been here I kinda want to give him a go.
    That Horn!!!! man... that sound alone makes the char worth to invest some love!

To The Educated fool:

Yep, you got it exactly... the extra DEF will reduce his physical damage taken, and it really does seem to be all about the MR when it comes to Viking dealing damage anyway, in my experience. As I say, I haven't used him much in the Arena, but my current build for him for farming LoL is 4 x Quake Mystical, 2 x Resistance Barrier and he hits nice and hard, and can take a lot of abuse too.
    What I did like about the Viking vs Pharaoh is the fact that you see a lot of Pharaohs on the arena these days, mainly because of the 7 Deadly Gifts, and you almost dont see a Viking, and that alone can take some defences by surprise, I have 3 stars non leveled talis, and the MR Charge>Call to Arms>Pillage or Loot does a lot of dmg compared to any other char I have seen of the same level so far. His heal is nothing to be ashamed also. I know that Pharaohs revive is awesome, no contest there.

I know I'm on the beginning of the PvP life on this game, and meta calls will always exist but I always try to go the anti-meta way, and from the beginning the Eddies I was looking forward to get were both Viking and Pharaoh, they look cool and so far are extremely fun to play with both.

Of course I will look forward to other Eddies and chars.

Thank you both, and everyone that replied here so far. I'm just an old Trooper having some fun with the characters of the songs that have been following me for quite some years now.

Cheers!!! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    To Witkacy

First thing - Viking of course (but I guess you know this by now)... He CAN do one fantastic thing Pharaoh can't... While you made some bad things happen to your opponents - for example freeze them ALL/Stun etc - with Vickie you can make it last this state on and on till the end of the battle using his power move and he will be healing your guys at the same time...
    Sorry for the late reply, was typing and didn't saw yours!!

AWESOME!!! Viking it is!!!! (Can you hear it already??? Hell Yeah!!! is that amazing Viking Horn sound! Infuriating the wind!!!)

Cheers!!! Ed.

OS
    Android
    Sponholz - You never regret sharding Viking Eddie. Good choice.

Also sent you a request if you're still looking for Troopers. \m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Sponholz - You never regret sharding Viking Eddie. Good choice.

the most green i want with pharaoh but not for now = pharaoh maxed ^^
    Regrets: Vision maxed lol
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    That Horn!!!! man... that sound alone makes the char worth to invest some love!
    LoL this made my day
    Viking is a good all around Eddie indeed but he can t revive.. so in pvp you are forced to use GCR or Clairvoyant with him
    With Pharaoh you have more freedom in team building i think..

Both of them deserve the shards anyway .. you can t go wrong
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    LoL this made my day
    Viking is a good all around Eddie indeed but he can t revive.. so in pvp you are forced to use GCR or Clairvoyant with him

Both of them deserve the shards anyway .. you can t go wrong
    agree with that
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    To Mariner-1212:

Accepted! thanks for adding me! will be daily played for sure!

To Tridimensionale & blade685:

LoL this made my day
    That's actually... Awesome!!! having he fight (and maybe other things) side by side with The Clairvoyant just made me feel even better about sharding him, and besides I just talked to him, and well... He told me he woudn't mind the company of The Clairvoyant... at all... (Now I know when that Horn sings, why he drops his shield and grabs his "axe" with both hands... there is no shielding to love. Sorry, this coment was supposed to be rated M for mature, but last time I checked I had a Child of the Damned on my Trooper list... blame Icarus-6959 [PS: That little guy can dish dmg... gz...])

And since he is my first 5* Eddie to be leveled/sharded the fact he is a solid all arounder is even better.

Thanks again for all the replies, really made me feel welcome here on the forums, and you all are really helping a rusty Trooper to catch up on the game.

Cheers!!! Ed.