OS
    Android

[Question/Suggestion/Request] Any way to reset dialogs? (Battle dialogs & Movies)

Hi all!

Just have a quick question, and if the answer is something in the lines of "it's not currently possible" take this as a suggestion/request to devs

Is there any way to "reset" the battle cutscenes/dialogs? for example: The Wicker Man fight, he speaks on the beginning and in the middle of the fight if I'm not mistaken, or the beggining (Eddie soul getting shattered) and ending movies.

I know is just dialogs and movies, but it would be nice to have a option to enable then if you want to re-play the story. I would certainly play the story again every now and then.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers! Ed.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    You used to be able to do this by playing a level on Normal, but it looks like you can't anymore. I remember going back and reading about the Demon with the scales that makes the Talismans right before BNW came out - but I can't access the story stuff anymore.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Hi all!

Just have a quick question, and if the answer is something in the lines of "it's not currently possible" take this as a suggestion/request to devs

Is there any way to "reset" the battle cutscenes/dialogs? for example: The Wicker Man fight, he speaks on the beginning and in the middle of the fight if I'm not mistaken, or the beggining (Eddie soul getting shattered) and ending movies.

I know is just dialogs and movies, but it would be nice to have a option to enable then if you want to re-play the story. I would certainly play the story again every now and then.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers! Ed.
    I think all the cutscenes are still there if you go to normal difficulty. I’m pretty sure you can watch them again.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    You used to be able to do this by playing a level on Normal, but it looks like you can't anymore. I remember going back and reading about the Demon with the scales that makes the Talismans right before BNW came out - but I can't access the story stuff anymore.
    I didn’t realize it changed.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I didn’t realize it changed.
    My bad, they are still there - Normal difficulty. I only looked at the first two from Ailing Kingdom before posting that, duh. Clairvoyant shows up on the third.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    My bad guys, I guess I didn't expressed myself correctly.

I'm not talking about the dialogs between the stages, let me try and explain better.

Lets talk on the last stage of Ailing Kingdom.

There are two options to enter there.

"Shadow of The Wicker Man" and "From Here to Eternity"

On the Shadow of The Wicker Man, when you fight the boss for the first time, he speaks to you, and then you beat him a little, he speaks again, and then battle resumes and you defeat him (I actually missed the middle-fight dialog cause the gifts you get now make you a little overpowered for the first stages [Valk and the rare soul for the achievement of summoning a 4* char]). He got downed really fast, died in like 2 hits.

If you return to that fight there will be no more dialogs from the boss. that is the dialogs I am referring to.

Other example is the ending movie, after you beat The Beast there is no way to replay the ending cinematic AFAIK.

Hope this time I got it right...

Cheers! Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 11-07-2017 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Typo
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    It’s not my video, but this has a couple cutscenes including the end. I don’t think it can be accessed from the game.

MrFreeze-6530