Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enti's out

OS
    iOS

Enti's out

To all my troopers, fellow maiden fans and all friends I made in this game and on the forum:

After 16 months of playing, I am leaving the game. Most of you have obviously noticed that I'm inactive for 7 days already.
    Last Tuesday I simply did not have the mood to even log in to the game, and after 24 hours passed this way, I already felt relieved. So on Wednesday I deleted the game from my phone, and instantly felt the way of freedom.

Since the depressing Anniversary Event (which imho was just 1 G/A, 1 SS and some sacri chance apart from the expensive packs) I felt the game was not rewarding at all for the time invested. 4 months afterwards the arena was turned to hentai catfight.
    The core issue of the game is still the ridiculous RNG (I never got Cybrog Eddie over 16 months) and the time required to be spent on the game. Playing 5 hours throughout the day for monthly 20 dupe characters is definitely not worth it.

I felt I have to do something productive that helps me in my career, and also to do some physical exercise as most days passed by just clinging on my phone.
    Thank you my loyal troopers for the truckload of badges; the top 25 for the tense arena fights, and the friends I made here for all the discussions we have together.

You can all delete me - I will definitely not install it again. Will not start another game that needs this much attention.

Have fun and Up the Irons!

Cheers
    Enti
    Enti-2694

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Enti View Post
    To all my troopers, fellow maiden fans and all friends I made in this game and on the forum:

After 16 months of playing, I am leaving the game. Most of you have obviously noticed that I'm inactive for 7 days already.
    Last Tuesday I simply did not have the mood to even log in to the game, and after 24 hours passed this way, I already felt relieved. So on Wednesday I deleted the game from my phone, and instantly felt the way of freedom.

Since the depressing Anniversary Event (which imho was just 1 G/A, 1 SS and some sacri chance apart from the expensive packs) I felt the game was not rewarding at all for the time invested. 4 months afterwards the arena was turned to hentai catfight.
    The core issue of the game is still the ridiculous RNG (I never got Cybrog Eddie over 16 months) and the time required to be spent on the game. Playing 5 hours throughout the day for monthly 20 dupe characters is definitely not worth it.

I felt I have to do something productive that helps me in my career, and also to do some physical exercise as most days passed by just clinging on my phone.
    Thank you my loyal troopers for the truckload of badges; the top 25 for the tense arena fights, and the friends I made here for all the discussions we have together.

You can all delete me - I will definitely not install it again. Will not start another game that needs this much attention.

Have fun and Up the Irons!

Cheers
    Enti
    another old trooper lost (thanks dev to be so good...)
    good luck to you in Real Life Enti
    Old players will do like you if they don't change so many things
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Another sad day for LotB. I wish you the best. Thanks for everything A!
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Sucks to see you go, but happy to hear that you're enjoying life more without it!

Best to you, and thanks for all the badges!

\m/ Up the irons!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Ok Enti, wish you all the best .. bye
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    All the best man, thanks for the badges all these months and I may not be too far behind you either. this game is more of a grind than its worth.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    i'm sure everybody understands your reasoning. sorry to see you go but we should prolly be happy that you pulled the trigger. many will follow you soon, i guess. no idea why so much playtime is needed to play this game, for many guys that's the main problem...

anyway enjoy your post lotb life and have a good time

cheers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for all the badges and good luck to you in your future endeavors.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    iOS
    Another great Trooper gone. All the best Enti and thanks for everything
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    iOS
    Enjoy freedom Enti and thanks for everything
    ​Sunlight, falling on your steel,
    Death in life is your ideal,
    Life is like a wheel

BG840-9659