Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enti's out

OS
    Android
    Enti...

Very sad news, another great trooper leaves... That's a pitty and for sure shame for developers that they can't hold their fanbase, whom I truly belive is needed just to drain the wallets and so people's precious time, they could have spent having FUN playing this game and sharing together the passion and love for one of the greatest bands still present in music industry... Yet there's NO fun when many of us simply feeling that play for NOTHING literally... So I fully understand and respect your reasons for quitting...

We were troopers back in the past and I wish you to know that I have very much respect and love for the Hungarians as our nations have shared both great and tragic moments in our common history and being bound together for good and bad forever...

I wish you all the best, no matter what you'll be doing in the future - I AM sure that you'll find some some other ieisure activities which will be more profitable for you and so more entertaining ones, comparing to this very poor rewarding game in circumstances...

This one is for you:

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát,
    Együtt harcol s issza borát,
    Vitéz s bátor mindkettője,
    Áldás szálljon mindkettőre.

Take care, my friend - have fun in your free time

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

Take care Enti, thanks for all the great arena battles.

OS
    Android
    We have been troopers from almost the beginning of the game for a long time.

You made the right decision here. Apart from cat fights - the game is stuttering so much especially in arena that the devs managed to drain the last bit of fun out of it - not to mention the snafu with BNW playtimes. None of the old players understand why there is no "fast track" for playing troopers and and and (long list) ...

I make the following proposal to rename the game into: Legacy of the Beast "Wasted Years Edition"

All the best for you man - take care - enjoy your physical workouts (luckily I never stopped them) - and good luck for your career!

OS
    iOS
    Sorry to see you leave the game but I do get it. If I was in a different job it would be the same for me too but luckily for now I can play auto while working.

All the best.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Sad to see you go, my long time trooper. You were the only trooper I had with two accounts back in spring.
    I have respect for your decision and hope you enjoy your free time. Don’t forget to send a request when you decide to come back.
    Cheers, Pepp
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    iOS
    We were no troopers, but it’s always sad to see a long time player go! Still happens far too often these days! All the best to you Enti!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Fooloooooobies Enti hahahaha
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you all for the kind words. I won't copy and react to everyone, as I'm too lazy for that

If you guys still have hope in the game, keep up the good work.

And ofc foooloobies!
    Enti-2694

OS
    iOS
    I noticed the other day you hadn't been on in awhile. To think not to long ago we were PMing each other when we couldn't send badges on our alts. Oh well times change. Sounds like your gonna make some changes in life in general and i wish you the best. Take care Bro.