To all my troopers, fellow maiden fans and all friends I made in this game and on the forum:

After 16 months of playing, I am leaving the game. Most of you have obviously noticed that I'm inactive for 7 days already.
Last Tuesday I simply did not have the mood to even log in to the game, and after 24 hours passed this way, I already felt relieved. So on Wednesday I deleted the game from my phone, and instantly felt the way of freedom.

Since the depressing Anniversary Event (which imho was just 1 G/A, 1 SS and some sacri chance apart from the expensive packs) I felt the game was not rewarding at all for the time invested. 4 months afterwards the arena was turned to hentai catfight.
The core issue of the game is still the ridiculous RNG (I never got Cybrog Eddie over 16 months) and the time required to be spent on the game. Playing 5 hours throughout the day for monthly 20 dupe characters is definitely not worth it.

I felt I have to do something productive that helps me in my career, and also to do some physical exercise as most days passed by just clinging on my phone.
Thank you my loyal troopers for the truckload of badges; the top 25 for the tense arena fights, and the friends I made here for all the discussions we have together.

You can all delete me - I will definitely not install it again. Will not start another game that needs this much attention.

Have fun and Up the Irons!

Cheers
Enti