Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    10 more buying and: all 3* shit dupes and 1 useless 4* Green bad dupe pff
    last event no new characters and that one seems to be the same with buying or winning souls
    Blade

Well... I have different approach - I buy small parts (even when I saved and can afford for LOT)... Usually buying 5 souls or 2x3 as some ''test drive''... If it HAPPEN that I pull something good, I could buy even more... When not - NOT buying any single soul more... Not worth

This is good tactics - better to loose some of your gathered supplies, than everything... Unless you CAN control yourself a bit...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Blade

Well... I have different approach - I buy small parts (even when I saved and can afford for LOT)... Usually buying 5 souls or 2x3 as some ''test drive''... If it HAPPEN that I pull something good, I could buy even more... When not - NOT buying any single soul more... Not worth

This is good tactics - better to loose some of your gathered supplies, than everything... Unless you CAN control yourself a bit...

Cheers,

W
    you have better loot with 5X 1 souls than 1X 10 souls?
    With 1 Pack of 10 i have generally 8 shit 3* and 2X 4* dupes
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android

The Wicked Dance of the Dupes

That's the title of this event for me, as it was for the latest events for some new characters.... I think that the account is haunted by something that scares away ALL the new toons!!

That said, after opening 7 summoner souls from the store & 5 after a vortex fill... got nothing. Really nothing. Just the same Magus harpies, Gunner Dogs, Sentinel Allied Soldiers, Warrior Golden Sons or Magus Allied Soldier.. the same dupes which can be get from the regular or rare souls.

Also, the 2 legendary souls from the votex turned out to be a Sentinel Pyro and a Wickerman!! Yes, the same chars which can be get after the frag events, just a few day ago, in case of the latter... that's silly.

And they added a lot of new chars lately..... I don't get it.

Ah, I forgot to mention about the Visions Dupe, Rainmaker Dupe, AoF Dupe, Magus Rescuer Dupe and some other Dupes I forgot, which I've got today after a few sacrifices.

I don't know if I should I stay or should I go?!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    4 star and higher dupes are good! They make up some essence when sacrificed so you can get more souls
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    4 star and higher dupes are good! They make up some essence when sacrificed so you can get more souls
    You're right, I know, that's how I manage to do today a vortex fill, after a lot of sacrifices and opening many different souls. But, in the end, I was left without any new toons...
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    You're right, I know, that's how I manage to do today a vortex fill, after a lot of sacrifices and opening many different souls. But, in the end, I was left without any new toons...
    +1 that is the problem with sacrifice for high end player it don't worth the price dupe dupe dupe

OS
    Android
    14 Summoner souls... 4* Gunner COTD, the rest 3* usuals... MEH...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    14 Summoner souls... 4* Gunner COTD, the rest 3* usuals... MEH...
    welcome in the shit loot club

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    you have better loot with 5X 1 souls than 1X 10 souls?
    With 1 Pack of 10 i have generally 8 shit 3* and 2X 4* dupes
    Blade

From my own experience - yes... While lasted ''Ritual Souls'' thing only 3 of them gave me Shaman Eddie - and that's just one of recent examples...
    You have to keeping in mind that this is RNG - your odds not getting any higher when opening more and more souls... If it worked like that (in the beginning I actually believed that everything works that way) it would be easy thing to achieve great toons - need to accumulate fair enough souls - let's say 200-300 and voila - you have everything possible... No, it's not working like that... When I realized that fact and what it means in practice - I stopped hoarding souls - open them as soon as I get them...

With 10 packs I have none but bad results and memories - lot of them turned to be real crap - with no single one 4* character (not to mention of 5*)...

Besides... Look at the whole thing from the perspective - what you MIGHT get (no guaranteed in any means) and how much you gonna pay...
    Let's assume for a while that we are getting none but crap... It's better for mental health not to rise the expectations far too much and then get even bigger dissapointments...
    So... While getting crap (in 99,999%, I believe that odds of pulling something great just like that being like 000,1%) it's wiser to pay less and save your funds for the future tries and pulling crap

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

@Sparton

Sorry to come here and ruin your event thread, but no one from support or devs had adressed the issue. It seems like a lot of us are short in missions, we have only 2 left and our counter says 193/200. And there's the players who already got him with 2 missions left to complete, putting them at 202/200. This same issue happened with the Golden PD

Is NF aware of this issue?
    When can we expect a fix?
    How many missions should we have, 200 or 202?

Thanks,

-Z