Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm only 1/4 of the way to a vortex so seems unlikely I'll complete a vortex during the event but I'm happy to slowly grind for it. Might plunge and buy a summoner soul or 3 but not going to go crazy trying to get my namesake asap either.

Edit - bought 3 summoner souls for wickerdog king, wickerdog queen and rtth eddie. Ok event over lol
    Last edited by thealchemist; 11-09-2017 at 03:23 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Good mornin' gals & guys

Well... No Mystic Eddie I once had, yet sacrified, no featured character - yet I am quite pleased of spending 500 ironities... Only 80 left so now back to farming ''Powerslave'' to cut the costs LOL... Gunners' Night I tell you! I don't know why is that happening but I seem to attract all the gunners (besides HIM - #6, and some Spitfire Pilot), quite opposite to assassins, though...

Bought only 5 souls - 2x Speed Of Light Eddie, 2x 3* ''invaders'' and Gunner Hellraiser! (no dupe!)... I very much like the guy since tried the one GotN has...

A while later - another achievement done and another Legendary Soul to open... At first not wished to find out if there will be another Magus COTD this evening... LOL I guess this would be just too much, even for NF standards and I was gratefully spared of having another blue kid... What popped out then, you may ask? Another Gunner LOL - Hentai chick - Eda! Again (no dupe!)

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    LOLLL First 4 souls bought from store gave me this .... Thanks NF
    Name:  23433169_727072080820074_749460513_o.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  56.2 KB

OS
    iOS
    I just bought a 3-pack and got lucky for once! New guy + new Eddie
    Name:  photo5774098954538035856.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  95.9 KB
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Wow, congrats guys!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    buy a 10 pack and open 4 : 3 X 3* dupes and one 4* green Hellraiser dupe and use all my sacrifice characters during last shit event
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    First account: 10pack. Got him. Nice, as i was starting to think, this account seemed cursed, as this was the only account, where the hallowed event dropped nothing worthy.
    Second account: 10pack. only 4*. I'm ok not having him here. His final stats look promising, but only the ghost-effect of his finisher looks interesting, yet not able to replace my sentinel priestess here.
    Third account: 20pack. only ONE 4*. Again bad luck.

As seen on my trooper list, he drops very frequently though. His animations are cool. If he is able to replace any sentinel/assassin valkyre or magus UR i doubt, but new characters are always welcome.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Warning to everybody who has The Alchemist: His Fury move is completely broken. I don't have him yet but one of my troopers does, so I gave him a try this morning and his Fury move instantly ghosted my VHE. When progressing to the next round, he just dropped dead, so I lost the game without ever being hit.

OS
    iOS
    i seem to get the wrong event souls or move in the wrong timeline. Summoned 3 Mayan Priestesses today. 2 Warrior and 1 Gunner, haha
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    buy a 10 pack and open 4 : 3 X 3* dupes and one 4* green Hellraiser dupe and use all my sacrifice characters during last shit event
    10 more buying and: all 3* shit dupes and 1 useless 4* Green bad dupe pff
    last event no new characters and that one seems to be the same with buying or winning souls
    I play all troopers all days.